Chapter 3

It was two weeks later and the crew were having a meeting to tell Cesar how they were going to save him

It was two weeks later and the crew were having a meeting to tell Cesar how they were going to save him. Theo didn't really know if any of this would work but she had because she wanted her friend to be safe.

Jamal, Ruby and Monse were all talking over each other as Cesar sat in front of them. Theo was just sitting in her chair next to Jamal who has a neck brace on with her hands in her lap.

"Yo! One at a time, I'm not following." Cesar tells them, making them stop talking and look at him and Ruby raises his hand making Cesar point at him.

"Sorry, it's excitement. We've been chewing on this the last two weeks. And it's finally time to move forward with a plan." Ruby tells Cesar with a big smile making Caser even more confused than he was before.

"A plan for what?" Cesar asked Ruby.

"Getting you out of the gang." Monse tells Cesar, making him start laughing as Theo sighs but he stops and his face goes serious when he sees they are serious about this.

"You're serious?" Cesar asked them, making them nod. "Oh my gosh. No! No, no, no,no. There is no out." Cesar tells them, making Theo give him a small smile.

"What if we found a way?" Theo asks him as she looks at Jamal who nods knowing that she was talking about RollerWorld.

"You're being naive." Cesar tells Theo, making her frown as she sits back father into her chair. "Once you're jumped in, you can't get out. Unless, you get jumped out, and that's not, you know, an option." He tells them.

"Why not?" Jamal asked Cesar as he pats Theo's shoulder a little.

"Because they beat you till you die." Cesar tells them as Theo looks at the floor with wide eyes.

"Damn." She says as Jamal nods.

"Oh, I see your dilemma." Jamal tells Cesar as he looks a little scared.

"Yeah." Cesar says with a sigh.

"Death isn't the only option. Ruby?" Monse tells Cesar as Ruby gets up to grab bindors he made.

"So, after copious amounts of research, I've formulated a theory that all great things come in threes: The Holy Trinity, primary colors, Destiny's Child.." Ruby tells Cesar who is looking around confused he stops and looks at Theo when he sees her frowning which makes him frown knowing it was his fault.

"D.C. started with four members." Jamal tells Ruby, making Theo nod.

"But they weren't big until they were three. Which is why there are three common denominators to end any and all hostile situations. I call them the three M's. Money, murder, manipulation." Ruby tells them as he gives them all a binder. "No, not that one. They're watermarked." Ruby tells Jamal as Theo looks at every

"Clearly, murder's off the table. The irony would be too much." Monse tells Cesar who takes a deep breath.

"And we are also not going to kill your brother." Theo tells him as she sits up a little, making Cesar send his small friend a smile.