Chapter 5

Theo was getting ready in her Wednesday Addams costume she was just wearing a dress her and her mom found that worked well and had her hair in two braids and painted her nails black she also had on long black socks and black boots.

When she walked out of her room the first person she saw was Jamal who was looking at a lead for RollerWorld that Abuelita gave him

"Have you found anything yet?" Theo asked as she walked up to him, making him look up from his phone and at her costume.

"One I found out where she leaves Brentwood we just need to get the crew to go there tonight and two your custom is amazing." Jamal tells her with a smile making her grin before twirling around.

"And I think going to Brentwood would be a good idea not just for RollerWorld but for all the free candy." Theo tells Jamal as they fist bump.

When she turns to the others she sees Monse and Cesar sitting on the big couch with pillows between them and Ruby is on the love seat but what makes her stop is when she sees Damian who was dressed as a doctor to match with Jamal a little because he was dressed as a patient.

"You look good Theo." Damian says, making Ruby and Cesar look over at the girl who is smiling at their friend's brother.

"Good choice Theo." Cesar tells Theo grins.

"Thank you." Theo tells him as she looks over to Monse who doesn't look back at her.

"What do you think?" Olivia asked as she came out in a cowgirl outfit making Theo roll her eyes a little.

But Theo glares at the taller girl when she sees her checking out Damian but he doesn't notice because he is on his phone.

"That looks nice." Ruby tells Olivia as he puts a pillow over his lap.

"So, when are we going out?" Olivia asked them, making them all shake their heads.

"Never. Trick-or-treating in Freeridge is a no-go." Ruby tells her as Theo sits next to Damian who moves a little more closer to her without anyone noticing.

"Why?" Olivia asked Ruby, making him sigh.

"You might wanna sit down." Ruby tells Olivia as he pats the seat next to him, making her sit. "I'll be brief. In 2012, Prophets rolled up on us. Glocks to our heads and snatched our bags. 2013 we were kissing pavement all night. Caught in a drive-by. That night, we lost our candy and perhaps our innocence." Ruby tells Olivia as the rest of them nod.

"Hey when the others are watching the movie later want to go in my room and hang out?" Theo whispered to Damian who smiles and nods.

"Sounds good to me, my love." Damian tells her, making her feel all lovey dovey inside.

"Brentwood." Jamal says making the two look at the same time Monse pulls Cesar away.

"Why is my brother saying Brentwood?" Damian asked Theo who held up her finger.