Chapter 4

(W:Smut)

It has been a few weeks and it was the day of the dance Abuelita had made Theo a light blue dress for the dance.

Theo and Damian decided they would come out as a couple at the dance tonight.

Monse still didn't pay any mind to Theo anymore and Theo wanted to talk to her about that tonight just so she wouldn't have to keep thinking about why Monse wasn't talking to her.

"So what is the color of your dress?" Damian asked Theo who was putting her hair in two braids at the top of her head leaving the rest down. As she stood in front of her mirror she smiled as she looked over at Damian who was still naked and her blanket was only at his hips.

"Light blue." She tells him as she puts a t-shirt that has a sun on it over her black long sleeve shirt.

" She tells him as she puts a t-shirt that has a sun on it over her black long sleeve shirt

"My dad will probably have one if not I will go to a store." Damian tells Theo he checks out his butt as he puts on some underwear after he puts his jeans on he turns to her with a smirk.

"You have a nice butt." She tells him, making him chuckle as he grabs her hips pulling her to him.

"Jump." He tells her and she jumps and wraps her legs around his waist. "So do you." He tells her as he slaps her butt before squeezing it making her jump a little.

"Yes I have many of your hand prints on my butt showing how much you like my butt babe." She tells him with a smirk making him chuckle as he walks over to his bag taking his shirt out.

"Just wait until I can mark you everywhere else." Damian tells her before kissing her before going out her window.

After putting on her rings and necklaces and chain she made sure she had everything she needed. She walked out of her room and waited for Ruby before leaving, meeting up with Jamal, Cesar and Monse.

At some point Monse, Jamal and Ruby end up walking up front so that only leaves Theo and Cesar in the back.

"Are you okay? You have been a little off lately." Cesar asked Theo making her look up at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it just feels ...never mind." Theo tells him and goes to walk faster but he grabs her arm pulling him back.

"No, tell me." Cesar tells her, making her sigh a little as they stop on the sidewalk facing each other.

"It just feels like sometimes the people near me are slowly pulling away from me and I don't know how to make it stop." She tells him in a sad voice and Cesar pulls her into a hug letting her wrap her arms around his waist.

"We aren't pulling away and I know for sure I am not you are one of my best friends and I am not losing you." Cesar tells her, making her smile as she pulls away.

"That's good to hear because I don't ever want to lose you either." Theo tells him as he smiles she starts walking backwards looking at him. "Now come on time to go to hell." She tells him as she throws her arms out making him chuckle.