1. Tragic News

A/n: Welcome readers! If you haven't read Sweet and Sour, a Wenclair fanfic, go ahead and check it out. As always, enjoy :)

"Okay! We all know the rules to dodgedarts. It's like dodgeball but with darts. Are you kids ready?" Gomez called out.

"We've been ready dad," Pugsley answered on the other side of the field.

"More like ready to lose! Haha! Isn't that right, cara mia?" Gomez looked to the left where his wife stood next to him.

"That is right my love. We have played this game ever since we were teenagers," Morticia latched her arms around Gomez's shoulders.

"You're right. This time, I will be taking a dart for you, my precious jewel," Gomez whispered to the tall woman as he inched closer to her.

"Oh, mio ​​adorabile marito," Morticia gazed down at Gomez, almost connecting their lips when a dart flew between their faces.

It made the married couple unlatch themselves and whirl their heads to see their eldest child had thrown the small and sharpened arrow.

"This is not the appropriate time to have your grubby hands on each other. Not to mention devouring with your mouths pressed together. Begin the game Lurch. I'm prepared to win," Wednesday said confidently.

Both teams were set to launch their attacks. Lurch put an index finger and thumb into his mouth before whistling a high pitched noise. It signaled the two teams to start playing. Without holding back, Pugsley and Wednesday tossed their darts at their parents with accuracy.

Gomez tried catching one of his childrens' darts but missed. On the other hand, Morticia was dodging them like bullets and managed to hurl one of her tiny arrows. So far, no one has been hit, and darts were flying everywhere around the four individuals. During the game, Gomez heard a ringtone ringing from his phone as it buzzed in his pocket.

He stopped moving and reached in to grab the device. Gomez felt a dart prick his thigh and didn't flinch when he recognized a particular name on the screen.

Esther Sinclair.

Gomez tapped on the green button to answer the phone call, "Hello Esther?"

"Is this Gomez?"

"Yes ma'am. This is he," he stepped out of the game.

"I'm calling to inform you that we'll be arriving in less than two hours," Esther reported.

"That's great! I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family during dinner time. How does red meat sound?"

"Sounds wonderful Mr. Addams! I can't wait to make our deal together," the woman expressed merrily.

"Likewise Mrs. Sinclair. We will be waiting," was the last thing Gomez indicated before ending the call.

"I see you were on the phone with Mrs. Sinclair I presume," Morticia came up to her husband with three darts stuck on her left arm.

"Yes I was. Is the game over?" The man asked.

"Why yes darling. Our kids have won," Morticia declared as she picked out the little arrows.

"Fantastic! Speaking of kids, should we tell Wednesday the news right now? The Sinclair family are on their way," Gomez added to the conversation.

"How far exactly?"

"About two hours."

"Hmm. I say we wait until it's brought up by the Sinclairs," Morticia suggested.

"I love the way you think querida," the older Addams cooed.