10. Hyde the Nightmares

"Wednesday... Open your eyes..."

The raven slowly woke up and blinked at a steady pace to find herself surrounded by fog. Wednesday lied on a land covered in leaves. There were dead maple trees with a few colors on their branches. Right away, the dark humored woman recognized the area. Many yards next to her mansion are covered in trees which can be known as the woods.

Wednesday has been there a few times only to catch animals and use them as taxidermy. After meeting the bubbly werewolf, she hasn't gone to that part of the property ever since. She's too focused on the girl who stole her black heart. Now, Wednesday wonders why she is in a vision with her ancestor.

"What brought me here?" The psychic glanced at Goody who stood in a clear view of her.

"Me. I managed to get through your dreams simply by entering your head. There's trouble beginning to follow you," the phantom explained.

"What kind of trouble? I am capable of handling it myself if it comes to me," Wednesday reassured the ghost girl.

"This trouble is something you cannot take care of alone. See for yourself," Goody stepped aside.

Up ahead past Wednesday's ancestor is a clear vision of the goth sitting against a tree. What narrowed Wednesday's eyes was her own blood on one hand and seeping through her dark clothing. A knife had punctured into her stomach. The weapon hadn't been pulled. Though, it wasn't something Addams was mainly focused on.

Across from her was an unidentified creature. A monster is what the raven sees it as. Giant, pale, slender, and almost hairless. She was only able to see the back of it. Wednesday could compare the claws as sharp and long as Enid's when she shifted into a lycanthrope. No matter how dangerous the beast appeared to be, the sinister woman didn't feel fear.

Rather, she felt hatred and resentment. She wanted to find all possibilities to kill the monster. Even torturing it would be enough to satisfy Wednesday. Goody understands what her descendant is like. She never shows any emotions to anyone. However, the vision should change the psychic's mind. Goody can sense a lot of negativity from this specific image. She wished Wednesday could feel it too.

"Am I supposed to feel petrified over a stab to the stomach and a monster hovering over me?" Wednesday questioned the spirit.

"You should be. Especially when it involves someone so dear to you. Look closer," Goody put on a serious face and pointed a finger towards the vision.

The dark brunette watched as the vision switched from herself with a stab wound to a bloodied werewolf being strangled by the same monster. Wednesday knew the wolf was Enid. She was witnessing the bubbly blonde slowly dying in front of her. The horrendous creature raised a claw up and was ready to strike down on the lycanthrope.

"Enid!" The raven called out in panic as she sprinted after the two beasts.

Before Addams reached closer to the vision, it vanished out of sight. She stopped her tracks as her heart raced in fear of what might've happened to Enid. Wednesday turned her whole body around to stare at Goody with mixed emotions on her face.

"What happened to Enid?"

"If only I knew. Your visions are formed into tragedies. That may help you understand what will happen to Enid or you."

"I cannot let Enid die. I won't allow it. As for myself, I will survive a knife to my stomach," Wednesday told her deceased ancestor.

"You'll live because of me. I'm kind of your guardian angel, although I won't be able to watch over you anymore after healing your severe injuries," Goody announced.