Chapter-4

Chapter 4-"Good thing, you are making progress with your memory"

Geneva Johnson's POV

My head hurts a lot. It feels like someone had hit it with a hammer and a groan left my mouth. My eyes opened slowly. I can feel that I am on a very soft and comfy bed. I saw a door. Not much familiar door. I frowned. I blinked a few times and rolled on my back to see that I am in a completely different room.

I sat up quickly and my head started hurting more. What the fuck happened? I looked down at myself and found that I am in white shirt that is very loose on me. My hands pushed the blanket off me and I noticed that my legs are naked. What the fucking fuck? I am in an unfamiliar room, wearing someone else's clothes.

Did I have do one night stand?! Hell no! No fucking way! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! How I can be so careless?

How can I loose my virginity? Fuck!!! Why can't I remember anything from last night?! Stupid me for drinking so much.

My head started hurting again. My hand instantly went to rub my temple and I groaned out loud.

"Fuck!", I cursed out loud while closing my eyes a sighing, but that only lasted for minute before I gasped at a sudden voice.

"Not excatly a pleasent word to say in the morning". I look to my left and find a man with his naked upper back to me. His body is well shaped and he has muscles in right places. His waist is in shape and God I want to see his butt. He is wearing a white shirt and his muscles flexed while he was doing so. He turned his head back and smirked at me.

"What the hell?", I said out loud. I saw him somewhere. Then my memory from last night started coming back. I danced with him yesterday. What his name again? Bond.... Something, like that. Not James bond though. "What happened last night?". I decided to play cool. Is this the guy that I slept with last night?

"You don't remember?", he asked turning to while buttoning the top buttons of his shirt and buttoned the buttons on the end of his sleeves. He is so hot.

"That's why I am asking you dumbass". That seemed to make him angry. He clenched his jaw and looked away for a minute bfore looking back at me. He came to me and I rised my brow at him. "What's your name anyway? All I remember is something.... Bond". He bent down and held my chin between his fingers and made me look up at him.

He suddenly pressed his lips against mine and my eyes widened in shock. I sat there stilled. Before I can push him away, he held my hands and put them behind me. I tried to pull away, but his hand on my head, put me in place and he bit my lip before letting his tongue in my mouth. We kept kissing me as I tried to wriggle. We were both finally out of breath.

He took my lower lip in his mouth and nibbled gently and sensually as I tried to pull away. That fuckard! He still held me in place before letting me free. My hands are still behind me and I looked at him furiously as he just smirked down at me. "You fuc-", I was cut my his lips against mine. He soon pulled away and I glared at him.

"Don't ever curse at me. If you curse", he paused while looking at me and and ran his thumb over my lower lip. "Well, let's just say, you may run out of breath. Also, my name is Ryan Brown. Remember good it correctly this time. It's Ryan. Brown", he said looking into my eyes. That's when I noticed his eyes clearly. A good shade of grey.

"Well I don't give a fuck about it?! Don't you know that it's not a good thing to fuck a drunk person?!". I almost shouted in anger. He for second looked at me surprised, but it passed away before I even noticed. His lips curled up and he gave me an evil smile. He pecked my lips to both my annoyance and pleasure.