Chapter-2

Chapter-2-"How do you suggest we do it then?"

Ryan Brown's POV

Coming out of the bath, I went inside the closet to dress well

Coming out of the bath, I went inside the closet to dress well. I need to impress the woman that is across the hall and fuck her, show her that I am the boss and no one can ever resist me. She has hurt my ego deeply and no one gets away with it. During the shower all I can think about is her only. I should admit she is a very sexy woman. I was about to change when I heard my phone ring. It's Pauline.

"Ryan, I need you help", she said once I had lift the call, without even me saying hi. Hope Nick didn't screw up this time. How many times will they fight? For God's sake! Make up already!

"Nick is taking me to a club that is near to the hotel, I want you to come with me to make him jealous. Please don't say no", she pleaded before I can reject her. But I need to nail the woman across the room! I huffed.

"Okay. I will. When are you going?".

"Right now".

"I will be there in a few minutes". I cut the call and went to wear a pair of suit and pants and came out to spray some perfume. I was about to come out when my phone rang again. It was Nick. How did I get stuck in between these two love birds? I shook my head at them before lifting the call and talking to him. He wants to arrange a romantic dinner foe Pauline to propose to her and he wants me to do it.

I came out of my room and turned around to face the neighbors door. I just want to go in there right now and teach her a lesson! There is time for that. I should let it go tonight. I walked to a floor below me in which both of them are there and walked to their door. If it wasn't for them, I would have been nailing that chick already! May be I should stop thinking about her. A scowl appeared on my face.

I knocked on the door and Nick opened the door with Pauline behind him. As per plan Pauline started flirting with me, which instantly made him jealous and they both got in one car and me in different car to go to club. Once we reached there, they were both already waiting for me. We all walked in at once and went to sit in a booth.

Pauline kept flirting with me when Nick was there. He left to get us drinks. I looked around the club and there are many girls or should I say many preys. I am damn sure I can make anyone of them fall for me. I turned my attention back to Pauline as we kept talking. I taught her how to seduce Nick. Nick came back to make him jealous, we both got on the dance floor.

We were dancing when I saw a familiar figure wearing red dress and sitting at the bar counter, with an angry look on her face. The woman who slapped me. She drank three shots of tequila at a time. I came out of my thoughts when Nick came and pulled Pauline to him suddenly. God, when will he stop behaving like this. Seriously, he is obsessed with her.

"You are so lucky that you are my best friend. I know what you both are doing", he shouted at me before turning to Pauline. "Yes, you won. I am not angry with you till now. But now, I am! You should really be tamed and I will fucking do it!", he said before kissing her in front of everyone. He is so possessive and whipped. I am never going to be like that. Me love? Never.