Chapter-1

Chapter-1-"You can't order me"

Ryan Brown's POV

I gave Pauline a smile before the lift doors closed and pushed the button to the next floor. Today has been one hectic day. Pauline called me today morning asking my help to take her to Paris to meet Nick. They had a small fight again. I just want them to be happy.

Nick had gone through so much after she left. I left they both will solve everything. But most of all, I am happy that Pauline is back. She is the only person who used to talk to me about my life and I have no objection in telling her everything. All my secrets are safe with her. Then and now too.

The lift doors opened and I walked out with my hands in my pocket. By secret, I remember telling her about the woman in the plane. God, I hope I will see her again! I don't even know her name! But she had the dare to slap me. No one ever did that. Everyone of them are same. One charming word and they are all at my feet wanting more.

But she is different. She resisted it. I still remember that night like yesterday which in real is a year before. Once, just once I want to see that beautiful face again with that fiesty look. I shook my head at my thoughts while walking int the lobby.

I have a meeting tomorrow with Alec Johoson. He is an almost fifty year old man who runs many chains of hotels all over the world. In fact, this hotel also belongs to him. He called today afternoon, asking me to meet him tomorrow in Paris and I agreed instantly as I am however coming to Paris today. I heard he has a daughter and that he loves her so much.

I shook away all my thoughts as I came and stood in front of my suite door. I just want to go inside and take rest. I took out the card form my pocket to swipe, but saw that the door is already open. I frowned.

Why is it open? Who would have opened it? I pushed the door open lightly and walked inside. All the lights are on and there is no one in the room. What is happening? May be the room service is here. May be they are doing the regular cleaning that they do even if I am not here. With that thought I closed the door and went inside to my room.

I removed my coat and threw it on the chair beside and fell on the bed on my back and folded my hands near my head. Then I heard water running in the bathroom and scowled. Some one is singing. It's a female voice. It must be the room service woman singing. I must say it's horrible. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

Just then, I heard the door opened and I opened my eyes to see. At first I saw the legs and rasied my gaze up. I couldn't believe my eyes!

What the-? Am I dreaming? Is this real? But how this be possible?!

It's her! It's.... Urrgh! I don't even know her name! It's the woman who slapped me! I sat up quickly. She is in her towel. I can clearly see her creamy long sexy legs. My imagination went wild and I can imagine them wrapped around my waist. The swell on breasts in visible. She is drying her hair with another towel and still didn't notice me.

I still can't believe this. I am still in shock! Is she really in my suite? My room?! In my bathroom?! That is just in her skimpy towel! Urrgh! I am having a hard on! Just then she raised her head and looked at me. Soon her eyes widened and shouted loudly.

"ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!". I winced and she dropped the towel she is using to dry her hair and clutched the towel that is wrapped around her tightly.

I just stared at her, still in shock.

"Who are you?!", she shreaked. Her wet hair falling down to her breasts while she looked at me.

"You don't remember me?", I asked while rasining my eye-brow at her. She wiped the water droplets on her eyes and looked at me again. Her eyes widened instantly.

"You?!", she said recognising. I smirked at her. Good. She remembers me.

"Yes. Me". She looked at me angrily.

"What are you doing here?!", she asked while coming to me still in her towel. There was still a two feet distance between us. She better maintain some distance between us before I grab her and kiss her. Water droplets are falling from her hair and her face is looking so fresh. Her full pink lips are looking so delicious.

"It's my room", I said folding my hands near my chest and stopping myself from grabbing her.

"What the.... No. You must be lying?", she accused angrily.

"You are accusing me?".

"Just get out of the room", she ordered arrogantly. Who does she think she is to order me? Does she not know who I am? I can buy this whole hotel in just a snap if I want! Yet here she is, dermanding me. But damn! I am still not angry at her. She looks cute with that angry look on her face.

"You can't order me dear". She put her hands on her hips while looking at me furiously.

"Oh yeah, I can", she said arrogantly. I have never seen anyone like her! She is so arrogant! More arrogant than me! I took her right hand wrist and pulled her to me. I snaked my hand around her waist and she struggled in my hold, unconsciously rubbing herself on me. Her fragrance engulfed me.

"What if I don't want to?", I said in my low seductive voice. She stopped struggling for a minute and looked at me. Then I felt a sudden sharp pain on my left feet and released her to hold my leg.

"That's what you get bastard!", shed said folding her hands near her chest. Did she just stomp her foot on mine?!

"What the fuck?!". I went and sat on the bed still holding my leg. She walked to the other side of the room still in her towel and I saw her bag on the table. She took out some clothes and went into the bathroom. She gave me a look before closing the door. I shook my ehad at her.

She is a hard headed women I have known!

After a few minutes, the door opened and she came out looking gorgeous in a red dress that stopped a few inches above her kneee. She is wearing a pair of red 'fuck me' type of heels. I stood up. But she ignored me and went to where her bag is. She zipped it and turned to me. She looked down and sighed.

"I didn't know this was your room. I will not cause you anymore inconvinience", she said looking at me while walking to me. She was about to walk out of the room when I stopped her.

"Wait! You are not even saying sorry?", I question and she turned to look at her from her shoulder. She rasied her eye-brow at me. She is looking so fucking sexy!

"That's what I just did", she said and walked out of the room. I followed her to the main door.

"No, you didn't", I pointed out as she opened the door. She huffed and tunred to look at me.

"Dude, what's your problem. I didn't know that it was your room and I got in thinking no one is there. Now get over it! I didn't steal anything!", she said angrily and turned back to open the door before walking out. Such arrogance?! No one dares to speak back to me and she! God!

I walked to the door and found her opening the door to the suite opposite of mine. I am not going to let her slip through my fingers easily this time. I looked up and she closed the door while looking at me as our eyes met. I stared at her door for a few minutes.

How did she unlock the door to my suite or the one that she just went into?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

So, what do you think? Feel like Ryan met his match? Tell me what you think. Also please suggest some love songs here.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.