°33°

can you plzz do one favour for me (pretty please) This is my friends ig bookish account please do follow her @itz__me__bookss 

and also you can participate in her giveaway 💗
And support her ..She is the one something help me in posting so plzz go and follow her

_____________________

SIDHARTH

NORMALLY, I don’t do this sort of thing.

Like plan a weekend getaway with a girl I’m hot for.

When I usually spend time with a girl, it’s at a party, or some sort of social gathering. Always in a big group. Never one on one—until I sneak her into an empty bedroom or whatever and we hook up.

I’ve had plenty of moments like that in my life, and they leave me mostly satisfied. I lost my virginity at fifteen, at the end of freshman year, and I’ve been fucking on the semi-regular ever since.

My brothers taught me that it’s easy to get pussy, with our family name alone, and I realized quickly they were right. Once they hear you’re a Shukla, the girls will come flocking without hesitation.

With that kind of pull, there was never any reason to get tied down by just one person, not when there were so many options out there.

But then there’s Shehnaaz.

I hated her—and maybe I felt that way because deep down I knew I was attracted to her and there was nothing I could do about it. I do not fit the mold of a possible boyfriend when it comes to Shehnaaz gill.

I’m the one her precious daddy warned her about, and with reason. She avoided me as much as possible.

Until she didn’t.

And somehow, we’re helplessly caught up in each other.

She’s in my thoughts. She haunts my dreams. With her sweet smiles and softly spoken words. The way she watches me with those luminous green eyes. That sexy body hidden under the uniform. Her ripe lips wrapped around a Blow Pop, right before I fuck her with it. The way she looks when she comes.

The fact that I’m the only one who’s ever made her come fills me with this unfamiliar, downright possessive feeling. She was untouched.

Until me.

I don’t want another guy looking at her, let alone talking to her. Even when Malcolm mouthed off to her earlier, I wanted to bash his face in.

And he’s one of my best friends. What he said was essentially harmless.

I’m not used to feeling like this. Hung up on one girl. Thinking about her constantly. Wondering what she’s doing, where she’s at, how she’s feeling.

It fucking killed me, having those rumors go around campus that I was hooking up with Natalie. I know they hurt Shehnaaz, but I couldn’t come out and say I was meeting with her instead. She’s a good girl who never gets in trouble.

I refuse to be her downfall.

Thank God all the shit that’s happened the last couple of days is about to be put to bed for good. I missed class most of the day, stuck in the admin office, either being interviewed by police detectives or waiting around for them to talk to me.

They interviewed Natalie first, and she wouldn’t break, no matter how much they badgered her.

How do I know this? Shit, I was sitting right outside the room, and I could hear them coming down on her hard. No matter what they said or what tactics they used, the girl would not give.