|CHAPTER 65|: The Test

"What the hell took you so long?" Mister Aizawa asked Eijirou as he ran up to him in a poorly put together uniform, with his tie hanging lose around his neck with a few buttons undone. "Sorry sir....my door was stuck when I tried to get in..." He said, quickly being able to come up with an excuse for way he made his sensei wait for 20 minutes.

Katsuki was no where to be seen, he wasn't at breakfast and the alpha hadn't seen him at all since that morning. He went back to his room after finishing his run and Bakugou was already gone. Kirishima didn't think to much about it and thought that he would see the omega at breakfast, but he never showed. The alpha then searched for him around the dorms and a little around the school.

Which is the actual reason why Aizawa and Kaminari has been standing here for over 20 minutes.

"Yeah right, you were probably getting laid..." Denki mumbled under his breath earning him a dirty glare from the other alpha. "At least I can get laid." Eijirou snapped back, not thinking of a better response. "That's enough. Get an end to these backhanded comments. Now. Or we could very easily extend your detention." Aizawa scolded, silencing the both of them for good.

"Now that you've put your bitchery aside, I can start. Kirishima, you'll start in the Kitchen for now and Kaminari will be in charge of the Boys washrooms." The raven haired alpha said, emphasizing the word 'Boys' while eyeing him suspiciously. The electric blonde just rolled his eyes in response.

"I will be back in 3 hours and I except everything to look spotless, get to it." Aizawa Sensei said sternly while giving both of them a warning look. The two boys were about to head to their designated areas to clean up but Eijirou was stopped. "Kirishima." The alpha knew that tone. Aizawa wasn't happy about something.

"Yes, sir?" Eijirou asked hesitantly as he turned around to look at his teacher. "I know that your door wasn't stuck, you were looking for Bakugou...." It was more of a statement than a question and Sensei was correct. The red haired alpha went quiet as his eyes widened and lowered his gaze down to the floor.

"Yes, Aizawa Sensei....I don't know where he is and he wasn't at breakfast this morning..." The redhead said, still it was no excuse to lie about it. The raven-haired man sighed as he brushed his hand over his face. "I apologize Sensei but–" "You were worried, I know and I understand...you seem to forget that I am in a relationship with an omega too...dont worry Kirishima, Bakugou came by to me earlier this morning and said he had to take care of something urgent so quit stressing about it and get to your chores." The teacher said before giving Eijirou one more stern look and walking away.

"Did he say what it was about??" Kirishim asked worriedly. "No, Kirishima it's not my job to pry I'm only here to put you trouble children on your asses." Aizawa said without ever looking back and heading out of the building at the front door.

A few hours passed before Katsuki finally returned to the dorms. Classes weren't over yet so at least the dorms were empty and nobody could ask him where he was today. He quietly walked into the building and headed for the elevator and immediately took it to his floor. He looked out into the hall to see if he could spot anyone and once he made sure everything clear he bolted for his room.

He slammed the door shut behind him and wasted no time to head towards his bathroom. He opened up his backpack and got the boxes of tests he bought from the down road clinic. He shakily sat on the toilet seat as he stared at the two pregnancy tests laying on top of the sink counter.

A unbearable since of dread was slowly consumed him as he mentally prepared himself for what the outcome might be. Maybe he was overreacting, he thought. Maybe there wasn't even a reason for his sudden nausea. He carefully took the two tests out of the packaging and took them both at the same time.

The wait was painful and probably the longest 3 minutes of the omega's life. At this point the panic was really starting to kick in. The three minutes were already up and Katsuki was currently on his bed while starting at the open bathroom door.

"Shit..." He cursed under his breath as he slowly and hesitantly got up from his seat on the bed. He deliberately took his time to get to his bathroom which was only 10 feet away from his bed. He picked up the two test, refusing to look at it at first. His eyes were squeezed shut as he sat with the results in his hands. Katsuki was scared, what was he gonna do if these results are positive, he thought. He tried to swallow down his fear and push the dreadful feeling aside as he prepared to look at the outcome.

He slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry from tears he didn't know were escaping his eyes. Once he could see through his blurry vision the tests became more clear.

The omega's eyes widened as he started at the two tests, both showing the same thing. "No....fuck- what..." Katsuki scrambled for the boxes that the tests came in, to look at the instructions so he could make sure what in the hell was happening. All the blood drained from the omega's face as he stared at the tests. His hands were shaking and struggled to figure out whether or not this was nightmare.

A double line on both tests.

Katsuki stood up abruptly as he held his hand over his mouth. The tears couldn't be stopped as it ran down his face.

/// /// ///A/N~

Thanks for reading!
Please consider the following if you're enjoying the book:

|Vote|Comment|Follow|

|1250 words|

♥♥♥