chapter 2 "lonely people"

"I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time!! Who the fuck sent you!!"

I sobbed staring up at the angry blonde woman "I..d.. don't know...I .I .was..just sent...t..to do..a job!"

"Bullshit!" She hit me in the face with a hefty Rock. "P..p..please!" I gargled with blood streaming from my mouth

"How old are you?" Rip asked.

"I .I don't know" I gasped for air as I was hysterical.

"Do you know anything!? At all!?"

I shook my head "I'm being honest! I..I don't know! I..I...I don't have a birthday!!" I hiccuped.

"What's your name!? Do you know that!?"

"Don't tell me you don't know your mother fucking name you pussy ass!"

"I...d...don't know" I pled.

"Kill her rip. I've tried everything! Just fucking kill her!" He pointed a gun at my scalp. I squeezed my eyes shut. "I ..I...I on..only know..my..my father's...n..name!!" I screamed. "That's all!! That's all I know!!"

"I don't give a shit about his name! Tell me who fucking sent you!!"

"I.. I don't know! He...he worked in..in a prison! He...he had..a...a friend who o...offered m...me cash! Im so sorry!!"

"How much cash?"

"1000"

"You were gonna murder someone for $1000?"

"I..I..I was..j...just hungry I just..w..wanted food! I..just needed..m..money! I just wanted to something warm!" Cried harder pleading with my bloody words. "I regret it! I'm sorry! I regret it!" I felt my fear shiver my core. I couldn't catch my breath. I felt my chest getting tighter and tighter. I began to hyperventilate.

Lloyd watched with sympathy in his eyes. "Alright rip...just let her go"

"Let her go!? She nearly killed my fucking father!!" Beth yelled as she goes to attack me again. Rip grabbed her pulling her away.

"She's just a dumb kid" rip says.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Rip!!"

The rope was sliced off my wrists. I held my wrists as my hands were purple. "I....I...didn't..k..kill anyone I..I didn't wanna"

"This is unbelievable!!" Beth yells as she walks away. She so angry. I don't blame her.

"Where do you live kid?" Lloyd asked.
I shook my head "I...I don't..I.. stay...wherever I find" I coward away from him as he kneeled beside me. I wanted to run for it but I knew my leg couldn't make it. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't.
"Relax honey. You're awfully skinny"

"When was the last time you ate?" Rip asked. I looked up with tearful bloody eyes. "I..don't know... I'm sorry" Rip sighed aggregated. "Come on kid let's go"

"Can't...can't...I...ah j.. just..g..go? I...I swear you won't see me again"

"How many people have you killed?" Rip asked. I stared at my hands. I'm gonna truth be told i didn't know how to count, let alone read and write. "a...alot" I say quietly as my breathing comes back. "all for money?" Lloyd asked calmly. "...y..yeah..I..I'll do anything for food..". Lloyd nodded. "Get up! Let's go!" Rip demanded. I got up quickly. I didn't hesitate. I limped behind him as we walked. "Lloyd have Colby call the vet. Get her looked at. Lloyd helped me walk. "Will do"

......

I sat on a bunk bed as the men in the bunk house stared at me in anger. I sat waiting for their vet. I kept my head down in shame.

"Hey doc. Glad you can make it! She's back there" one of the cowboys jake said.

"Hey there kiddo. Let's see what we got here" he said it so casually like he's done this before. the man placed his duffle bag on the ground. "I'm gonna have to ask you to take off them bottoms there" he opened his bag pulling out some utensils. I stood up slowly holding the bad leg up as I pulled my pants off.
"Wow. That bullets deep in there kid"

"Why thank you doc!" Said ryan.

"I'm gonna have to ask you boys for your assistance here" he looked up and over as none of the men moved. "Anyone? Anyone?" They shook their heads as they continued to pass cards and throw darts.
I looked at the doctor. "C..can't you just leave it" I whispered a bit scared.
"Not a chance" He grabbed a pair of hemostats. He placed his finger and thumb along the hole. I closed my eyes. He began to jam the hemostats deep into my skin. I gripped the metal bars on the bunk bed. I began to scream at the pain. "W....w..wait! I..I..that hurts! It...it hurts!"

"I understand that honey. Just stay calm" the doctor demands. "I..I'm...I'm sorry... But .please..l..leave it!!."
The men sigh as they begin to walk over. I look up at them fearfully. They pull up a chair. "Sit down" Ryan says. I was gently picked up by the dark one named Colby. He then placed in the chair. He grabbed one of my arms then Ryan grabbed my other arm. "Bite down on this" Lloyd says placing a wooden stick in my mouth. I shifted my eyes up at him as he does. I looked back down at the doctor. "Ready?" The doc says. I shook my head. Rip held my legs down. The doctor continued as before. The jammed deep into my flesh. I can feel him tearing through tissue. I could feel the blood pouring down my leg. I screamed though the pain against the stick. I tried to squirm but I was being held down properly. I can tell they've all done this many times before. I cried and screamed until I was so exhausted I was ready to pass out.

"There it is!" He held the bullet up. I stared up at the ceiling in sickness. I was sweating and light headed. I watched Lloyd stroke my hair back out of my face. "It's alright sweetheart. You can sleep. It's alright"  I was so dizzy and exhausted. I couldn't help but close my eyes.....

......

I woke up to see my leg completely patched up. I felt my face that had bandages around my nose. I sat up looking around. I noticed music playing and laughter coming from the room. I stood up slowly hobbling to said room. The men sat around playing cards and having drinks. I shyly hide behind the wall. I watched as they enjoy a hefty meal. I can feel my mouth watering. 

"You hungry" Lloyd says beside me. I jump a bit. "N..no I'm okay"

"Yeah I doubt that. Come on. Come eat"
I shook my head. "I'm not hungry"
"Your body says differently" he smirks as he grabs a bowl of chilli. He handed me a large bowl. I looked down into the bowl. I couldn't believe my eyes. Shoveled the food down my throat. I was so hungry I could feel my stomach eating itself. I looked over as the men were watching me. "Have a seat kid. There is more where that came from" Ryan says as he pulls out the chair. I sat down shyly as Lloyd slid over some bread. Without hesitation I ate the shit out of it. I shoveled food into my mouth like I was a stray dog.
"Good?" Colby asked. I nodded as I chewed. "Thank you!" I say. They chuckled as they continued to play.
As I was eating, my bowl of food was shot down to the floor. I look up as I swallowed.

"Why the fuck are you still breathing!?" Beth growls as the room goes quiet. I wiped my mouth. "I..."
"I said why the fuck are you still fucking breathing!?" She yelled. I stumbled back out of the chair. "Why the fuck are you still alive!!?" She grabbed a metal brand ready to swing it at me. I coward to the floor and covered my head.

"Beth!! ENOUGH!" Rip yells taking the rod  from her. "Are you fucking kidding me rip!! She almost killed my father!!"
"No she didn't beth! I'll deal with this! Go home!"
She stared me down with an angry look. "Keep your fucking eyes open broad you ain't stain long! Ill sell you to one of them millionaires. I'll make a fucking profit!!" ....