Chapter 1 Jaxx: Fate hates us Kanes

When life gives you shit, give it hell.

That's what I have to keep reminding myself as the music downstairs gets louder and louder by the minute and the horny-drunk teens and classmates danced like it was everyones last night on Earth to party.

Let me correct my first statement: When life gives you multiple (3) brothers who are stupid popular, give life the finger.

Both work in my case.

My brothers-as mentioned before-are, well let's keep this short. Popular. My brothers are insanely popular.

Like, throw a party while our parents are away and their 20 minute younger sister (me) is on her period.

Yeah, that kind of popular.

I could feel the thumps and beat of the music below my room and I could smell the stench of alcohol wafting up the stairs. But trust me, I would take that any day over the multiple people opening my easily seen closed door and trying to have sex in my room. It got so annoying that I just put a hat on the cursed door. It's worked, I think, so far.

The stupid party had been going for around the whole day now? It started at seven. Seven PM. On a mother-fucking Saturday. Have I said I was going to give my brothers hell yet?

A knock raddled me out of my thoughts and my door opened.

Oh gods, save me from the horny teens. I'll stop swearing! I swear!

"Jaxxie?" I heard, "Why are you sitting on the floor in the dark?"

Oh thank you.

I'm afraid I can't stop swearing though.

Sorry?

"I'm planning your demise." I hiss as my closest brother Julian flicked on my lights.

"I know. I'm sorry about the party Jaxx." Jule flops onto the floor and sticks his feet on top of my bed, his head was on my carpet floor and he looks half asleep.

He smells like alcohol.

Eww.

I lean over Julian and poke his nose. "You're drunk Ju-Ju Bean." I say.

"I knooow," he groans. To be honest, I love Julian when he's drunk. He will tell you anything to big you ask. But it comes with a price of brutal honesty and that already comes with non-drunk Julian.

"Did you really see Jorden kissing someone?" I ask, laying on the floor beside him, my head touching his shoulder and his head touching mine. "I overheard Jaze talking about it."

"Yeah," he chuckles, "I saw Jore making out with Cruz, again."

"Hah! I knew it!" I laugh, "Beck owes me fifty bucks!"

"Jaxson-I forgot your middle name again-Kane, have you started betting on us again?" Julian mock gasps.

"Still been doing it for 10 years Ju-Ju," I roll my eyes. It was true though, I started betting on my brothers with Beck when I was six and he was around his early twenties. Beck is my mom's personal assistant, which formed into them fucking after Beck hit over a decade as Mom's "personal" assistant.

Everyone is cool with it though, which is weird. But I'd rather Beck be my father than my biological one anyways.

I'd really rather Beck be both my parents.

"It's creepy." Julian states.

"Oh, you love it," I scoff.

"Maybe I do." Julian begins to make mock snoring sounds that make me giggle in laughter.

All of a sudden, the music is instantly turned off and the loud thumping from the horny teens stop.

I sat up, "Did you hear-," I started.

"Yeah." Julian stands up and starts walking out my door. A worried look on his face.

"Hey-!" I stand up as well and follow him out my door.

"Jaxx, just stay here for a sec." Jule says, sticking out an arm to stop me from leaving my room.

"I'm your sister Jules, we're wired the same." I push past him with a smirk on my face.

Julian sighs in pure unfiltered Kane style annoyance, but he doesn't argue with me. Jules and I run down the stairs and are met with the two people who were supposedly coming tomorrow.

My wonderful and loving and perfect parents.

Cut to the eye rolls.

Fate really does hate us Kane children.