Bio

Y/n "Tempest" L/n
Height: 4'11ft/150cm
Weight: 43kg
Hair: pale silver
Eyes: amber
Gender: female
Age: 17-20
Race: elf/demon
Aliases-
Queen of Tempest
Chancellor of Jura Tempest Federation
Ruler of the Nation of Monsters
Demon of Gluttony
Sin Archbishop of Gluttony
Successor of the Seven Witches 
The Chosen Archbishop of the Seven Sins 

Looks

Powers

Powers

Demon lords haki- Y/n possesses incredible spiritual power and magicules, resembling that of an unawakened demon lord.

Demon Lord seed- As a powerful demon, Y/n does have a demon lord seed and can indeed evolve into a true demon lord if conditions are met.

Dark magic- Y/n can use magic which possesses darkness and malicious magicules, making it possible to manipulate the darkness and chaos.

Decelerated aging- Y/n ages extremely slow due to her elf blood. She stopped aging after getting the demon lord seed.

Semi-immortality- Y/n cannot die of old age, but she can be killed.

Shadow manipulation- She can manipulate, and manifest shadows, taking possession, teleporting, creating clones or tendrils, etc, with shadows.

Petrification- Y/n's eyes can inflict her opponents with paralysis.

Teleportation- Y/n can instantly travel to any location.

Witches connection- Y/n is spiritually connected to all the witches of sin due to a contract, though she can only exercise the power of one of the witches. She can also freely manifest into the sanctuary at will.

Healing magic- Courtesy of Echidna and Minerva along with her high affinity to healing magic, allowed her to learn and master the healing arts.

Unique skills

Spatial rift: The ability which grants Y/n the power to bend space and time to her will, making it possible to do many things.
• Inter-space portals
• Energy manipulation
• Space-time distortion
• Precognition
• Void manipulation

Predator: As the chosen monster of gluttony and the apprentice of the former Witch of Gluttony, Y/n can devour anything no matter what.
• Gluttony
• Stomach/Inner Storage
• Assess and Analyse
• Degenerate
• Skills Reciever

Authority of Gluttony: As a direct student of the Witch of Gluttony, Daphne, she developed an authority of her own.
• Memory wiping- By eating a person's memories, she can make them amnesiac.
• Existence erasure- By eating a person's name, she can wipe out that certain someone from existence however, since this is only a unique skill, it will not work in higher individuals or those who possess an ultimate skill.
• Lunar eclipse- She can hold on to the victims memories and harvest their skills or knowledge.
• Solar eclipse- She can take the form of those she has absorbed/eaten.