Ch-5 Kaijin, The Blacksmith

Y/n's POV

"Are you sure you want to go in with just Gobta, Lady Y/n ?" Rigur asks out of concern for me, but I smiled and raised my hand.

"It's quite alright, Rigur. Me and Gobta will be fine. If we go as a large group, it would only draw unwanted attention. And I don't want to take Ranga because I need her to protect the rest of the group." I told them and Ranga, while slightly reluctant, agreed with my words. She did seem like she actually wanted to come, but someone had to stay back.

"But..!"

"Mistress..."

"I'll be fine. We'll come back soon. I'll just need Gobta to show me the way, that's all." I informed them and walked straight with Gobta.

"Come on, Gobta. Let's go."

"Yes!" He followed me and directed me to the gate to Dwargon. I also noticed a large line outside the gate.

Wow, I underestimated how busy this place would be. That's a lot of people.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey! What's a bunch of monsters going out here ?" I looked back and saw two guys staring down at us with unfriendly gazes. They seemed like ruffians to me.

"We're still not inside, so we can kill it right ?" The guy with a scar on his head said while showing off his dagger. Just arrived and already in trouble. Great.

"Ooh! And look at this little elf! She's a cutie!" The shorter one smirked while eyeing me, making a being pop out next to my eye. How dare...

"After we kill the monsters, we can have fun with her. Come on, let's do it!" I let out a disappointed sigh at these two pathetic humans. Why must I always run into these type of people. At this rate, my opinion of humans, which was never that high to begin with, will only grow even lower.

"Gobta, did you here something ?" I asked him, completely ignoring those two morons behind me.

"Y-Yes. I got attacked the last time I tried to get in. It's just the fate for us weak monsters..." Gobta whimpered as the two ruffians drew even closer.

"Hey! Girl! Didn't you hear us?! Come with us!" The scar head grabbed my shoulder, but that's all it was. Because the very second after, his head was on the ground.

His horrified companions stared at me in fear as I stepped on his head, crushing it and splattering blood and brains everywhere. Gobta shrieked in terror as he saw the brutality I had just committed, but it wasn't really anything to me.

"M-M-Monster...!"

"I was planning on l-letting you live! But now you leave me no choice!! I-I'll kill you!" He declared.

But his fear only grew when he saw my hardened glare. My aura began to form around me, firmly a dense, thick layer of dark magicules. Releasing my demon lord's haki, my aura overwhelmed them all and the entire area was engulfed in darkness.

Once the darkness had settled, all 176 people that were present there, were all unconscious. Even Gobta. I made sure not to release too much to the point of killing the common folk.

"Hey!" I flinched when I heard a gruff male voice calling for me from the gates.

"You there!" Looking back, I saw three guards running up towards me. They must have seen or heard the commotion and come to investigate.

Well, I guess I'm going to jail.

And that I was, because now, I was in a jail cell with Gobta tied up and sleeping on the ground like a sloth. Some guide he turned out to be. The real reason I didn't take Ranga as a guide, was because she had never been to the inside of a city like Dwargon before, while Gobta on the other hand, had prior experience.