Ch-4 Setting the Rules

Y/n POV

Apparently naming monsters used up magicules. But in three days, I fully recovered!

I woke up and stared up, only to freeze when I saw a beautiful green skinned woman standing above me with a happy smile.

"Oh, ady Y/n! Good morning!" This green skinned girl greeted me

"Oh, ady Y/n! Good morning!" This green skinned girl greeted me. "You seem to be doing better now."

Who is this ? I don't remember anyone like this in the village.

She then walked over and smiled back at me. "I'll go get Elder Rigurd."

But I was just confused. Since when did the village have a girl this cute ? Was she a goblin ? But I don't remember seeing a goblin with an appearance like that!

"Lady Y/n! Have you awakened?!" I heard a rough, gruff voice of a man I knew. It was Rigurd's voice.

"Oh, Rigurd! That woman who... was... just..." I trailed off as a tall, muscular green man appeared in front of me.

"Who are you?!!"

"Who are you?!!"

The man grinned and answered my question. "I am Rigurd."

What??!! How?!

"What happened in the last three days I was asleep for?!" I questioned, almost sounding disdained, but in reality I'm just flabbergasted.

"It is because you gave us names!" He said while posing.

"Just from that?!"

"Becoming a monster with a name raises one's rank as a monster and causes one to evolve!" He explained, making me sweatdrop. Why was he posing like that ?

"So that's why you were all so happy just for getting names.. No wonder my magicules were sucked dry." Suddenly, a large gust of wind burst through the front of the tent, taking me by a storm as I struggled to properly see ahead of me.

"Master! Allow me to express my utmost joy at your recovery!" I heard an female voice talk to me. I looked at her and stared at her with an expression of confusion.