Chapter 1: The Little Prince was Smashed by a Book

‘prophecies’ were extremely absurd.

For example, in this war of national concern, although the Empire was initially at a disadvantage at, the situation began to reverse after Yue Zhan was appointed as the front-line commander.

But the book also said: In the last battle, the Imperial Army suffered a crushing defeat. Yue Zhan was seriously injured, and 100,000 mechas were completely damaged. The Empire lost tens of thousands of mecha soldiers and had to negotiate with the Federation.

Of course, Yi Nuo didn’t believe the contents of the book at first, but when he saw the front page title of the Empire Morning Post just now, he became confused.

He had seen exactly the same headline in the book that hit him on the head yesterday.

The federal army was pushed back to the asteroid belt early this morning. How could a book that appeared yesterday predict what happened today?

In addition, the writer actually knew that he had inexplicably become a mermaid recently.

He was very cautious. After becoming a mermaid, he hid it carefully, and nobody else could know. But that book had made it clear and even wrote about him and Yue Zhan’s fishtail play…  

Ha ha, so unreasonable!

At the thought of this, Yi Nuo was so angry that his ears became hot, and the small cloud above his head became gloomy.

In fact, after thinking about it rationally, it was difficult for him to imagine that a person who was calm, self-sufficient, and rational like Yue Zhan would turn into a beast when they went to bed as written in the book…

Just as he couldn’t imagine that he would try his best to seduce Yue Zhan.

But… How could he explain that some of the information of the book was actually consistent with the happenings in reality?

Thinking of those scenes, Yi Nuo shuddered and walked out of the hall.

Despite what those people had thought just now, he wasn’t afraid of being sent to the front line and even wanted to go there early.

He couldn’t wait to verify one thing. If what was written in the book was true, it wouldn’t be long before the Imperial Army was defeated miserably, and Yue Zhan became seriously injured. And he…

Yi Nuo took a deep breath, not daring to think any further.

After leaving the hall, he couldn’t help looking back at the crowd.

Yi Nuo was affected by the content of the book. In a trance, he actually felt a little uneasy in this extravagant and peaceful atmosphere.  

Looking back, he glanced at the guard that was standing aside, waiting for him, and ordered, “Help me connect to the front line, command headquarters.”

Lu Ya was his close guard, but he was a little embarrassed when he heard his order. After some hesitation, he said, “Your Highness, you have no permission.”

Yi Nuo froze and said, “Then call my father.”

Lu Ya hurriedly dialed the internal line, and the other side answered quickly. However, it wasn’t the emperor’s voice but from the secretary beside the emperor.

“Your Highness, His Majesty is in a meeting.” The other party’s tone was respectful.

Yi Nuo furrowed his good-looking eyebrows and said, “Please help me tell my father that I agree to go to the front line.”

The secretary seemed a little surprised. He said “Wait a minute,” and returned after a while “His Majesty said he knows. The warship is ready for you to set out as soon as possible.”

Yi Nuo: “…” Do you dare to say it wasn’t ready long ago?

After hanging up, he told Lu Ya, “Get ready to go to Blue Star.”

He wanted to go to the front line to meet Yue Zhan in person and verify the plot.

As for the book, it needed to be hidden perfectly. Its contents must never be seen by others, especially those sex scenes in the book!