Chapter 5: The Little Prince Is... Very Cute

So, don’t learn from him.

Yi Nuo was surprised. Unexpectedly, they hated the same person, so he immediately said, “I understand, he deserved it.”

Then the little prince said sincerely, “Although he was tied up by me since he fell into your hands, I’ll let you handle it. By the way, he may have some connections with the enemy, you can also interrogate him.”

Yue Zhan: “…”

I don’t think you understand that I’m warning you!

“Then… can we inspect the mechas now?” Yi Nuo asked again after leaving Mr. Huo to Yue Zhan.

He thought anxiously—

[It must be checked immediately, what if the mechas really have a problem? I don’t want something like “100,000 mechas were completely damaged” to happen!]

Yue Zhan wanted to refuse, but when he heard the little prince’s thoughts, his pupils couldn’t help shrinking.

He subconsciously grasped Yi Nuo and tentatively asked, “Must it be now?”

What did he mean? The little prince actually knew something and wasn’t fooling around?

Yi Nuo: “Definitely.”

[Of course, it has to be done as fast as possible. Who knows if the federal army will attack tonight?]

[The federal army has been staying in the asteroid belt, neither advancing or retreating. It is obviously fishy. Maybe someone in the empire is colluding with them…]

Yue Zhan: “…”

He took a deep breath. Although he didn’t know where the little prince got the news– it was unreliable— but even if there was only a possibility of one in ten thousand, he couldn’t ignore it.

After thinking for a moment, he said to Major General Lin, “His Royal Highness and I are going to inspect the mechas and randomly test their performance. Call the people from the technical department on duty immediately.”

Major General Lin was stunned. Unexpectedly, Yue Zhan had actually agreed.

This… Was this really the same Major General Yue who got annoyed whenever he saw any delegation and said “get lost” every time the delegation leaders made a request?