Chapter 6: Another Target of seduction?

are questioning me?

But the little prince looked like ‘I’m really confused and innocent’. If he showed that he cared, he would look stingy.

Zong Ming took a deep breath and decided to ignore him. He directly said to Yue Zhan, “Commander Yue, if there’s nothing else, I’ll let the people from the technical department go back first. After all, everyone has been busy all night.”

They had worked in vain all this time!

Zong Ming gritted his teeth and thought.

But before Yue Zhan answered, Yi Nuo said, “Sorry, not yet. Maybe the people in the technical department will have to work hard a bit longer.”

With that said, he turned to look at Yue Zhan and suggested, “Let the two mechas underneath fight twice?”

Zong Ming sneered as he thought: Major General Yue won’t agree. Even if he doesn’t care about the people from the technical department, how could he not care about the mecha soldiers?

However, the next second, he saw Yue Zhan nod solemnly, as if there was really something wrong with the two mechas.

Zong Ming: “…” What’s the matter with this sense of dizziness?

But at this time, a young technician behind him also raised his hand tremblingly and said in a low voice, “Chief engineer, I also think there’s a problem with this part of the data, and not only the data of these two mechas.”

Zong Ming’s anger had yet to disappear. Hearing the technician’s words, he turned around and asked, “What’s your name? Which group?” When was it your place to speak?

The young technician pushed his glasses and whispered, “Hu Yichen, test group 2.”

“Hu Yichen?” Yi Nuo didn’t take Zong Ming’s conversation with the young technician to heart, but he didn’t expect that he would hear that name here and turned his head in surprise.

[Hu Yichen, isn’t he the most powerful mecha maker of the empire in the future? After Yue Zhan, isn’t he another person that will be seduced by ‘me’?]

Yue Zhan: ???

1

Eye recognition

2

He means Yue Zhan became gay and seems to like the little prince.

3

Remember Yue Zhan’s hair became a bit curly when he was electrocuted.