Chapter 2: Little Prince: It's Yue Zhan

Besides, if he let Mr. Huo delay any longer, they would all be finished.

But Mr. Huo was the person next to the emperor. He was respectful to Yi Nuo on the surface, but didn’t take this unfavored little prince seriously in his heart.

At this time, he was pressed onto the ground and felt humiliation in his heart. He didn’t even maintain his superficial respect and threatened, “Your Highness, are you not afraid that His Majesty will know…”

Yi Nuo didn’t give him a chance to go on and interrupted directly, “Mr. Huo, you know that someone on the main star has leaked our whereabouts and insisted on withdrawing to the main star. I suspect you are colluding with the enemy to assassinate the royal family.”

“I…” Mr. Huo was dumbfounded and didn’t know what to say. How could the little prince sull his innocence out of thin air?

However, Yi Nuo didn’t give him a chance to speak again. After he used him to intimidate the other members of the delegation, he asked someone to gag him.

After dealing with him, he patted his clothes, turned around, and asked, “Have you contacted the front line?”

The control room was quiet, and no one dared to make a noise.

Yi Nuo looked up strangely and found that the screen in the control room was connected to the command room of the front line. On the screen, several generals and colonels stood in front of the screen. Yi Nuo didn’t know how long they had been watching.

Yi Nuo: “…”  

It was… very embarrassing. He was usually very well-behaved and kind.

The room was silent for a moment. Two seconds later, Yi Nuo heard one of the major generals say, “Please hold on, reinforcements will arrive soon.”

His voice was calm, a little indifferent and far away, but it sounded good, like a collision between gold and stone.

Yi Nuo recognized the voice, it was Yue Zhan’s.

It was a little different from the voice in the dream, but there was an unexpected feeling of familiarity.