EP 14: The time I was tailgated by a guy on a Harley

So you're probably thinking, 

And you're right. I'm here to spill some Pee - minus the P and E and replace with a T and A. 

So, if you're familiar with driving, you'd probably know what its like to have some fourty year old man with a license from a cereal box giveaway drive right up behind you and pretend like you're doing slower than the speed limit. 

Like, I done it before too, but with the last stupid braincell in my head I actually decide that I'm going to overtake them and leave them alone. This guy in this story did not.

So, the story takes place right around the time that I was helping my Aunt's friends move. They lived in a rural area filled with small towns and I knew the area pretty damn well since I'd lived there before and driven each and every road about a million times.

So anyway, while we were staying at this friends, (Bob's) house, its around 9pm and my aunt asks me to go to the nearest store and get some small item (*Shouts at aunt* WHICH PROBABLY COULD'VE WAITED TILL MORNING!)  I told her that I could go alone - the area was always pretty quiet and safe and since it was a weekday I had assumed there would be a substantial lack of idiots around,) but she insisted I take my younger cousin with me. 

Now, my younger cousin, whom I'm gonna dub Chicken Wing for the remainder of this episode...is not very bright. He's supposed be 12 but looks 16 and has long, shoulder length blonde hair like some surfer joe from the coast. 

Actually, just think of shaggy from scooby doo in a juvenile version and all questions are answered.

So, of course reluctantly, I bring the kid. We get in the car and drive into town A. Now, throughout town A, the speed limit is about 40km p/h (24 or so miles). I slow down to do the speed limit, and thats when I notice the person behind me has their high beams on. 

It was strange to me that this had happened since I hadn't seen anyone behind me upon the route to the town, but I brushed it off.

The person behind me continually flashed their highbeams as if to say that I should go faster and I was driving and looking in the review mirror like,