Chapter 8

Kamol lied about sustaining things with Danil... he did travel the upcoming week and stayed there for 10 days not a week, not that Danil counted... but he began to realize that work would carry Kamol away... and that was something he and his brother had in common... and Danil would take a back seat... like every and each thing in his life...

when Kamol came back, Danil was eager to get in his good grace for the chance he would have a session with him... and that he did... but the next time Kamol traveled... he stayed for a month... and something in Danil started whispering that it was all over... it was going to be over soon... so he better takes his fill while he could...

When Kamol came back this time Danil acted out wildly... and Kamol took it as a chance to remind him that things cannot go his way... but instead of punishing him like Danil aimed... he refused to have a session with him altogether... it drove Danil up the wall...

Ivan must have noticed the mood swings because he avoided Danil as much as Danil was avoiding him... Danil felt like he would explode... nothing was going right... he went out with everyone in his circle trying to distract his mind from that frustration... he bullied and annoyed everyone who dared to look at him wrong... he wanted to cause as much havoc as possible... maybe his brother would stop avoiding him... maybe Kamol would take enough pity on him and punish his ass to the ground...

Kamol asked if he was willing to go for drinks on a weekend before he was sat to travel again to Thailand... he heard from his brother and his men in passing... Kamol was doing pretty well in Thailand, the language and the money being on his side he was securing their business there and expanding it faster than Ivan expected...

Danil readily agreed... hoping the night would work out for him... hoping that he can for one get something he wanted the way he wanted... and it did work for him...

Kamol was hell-bent on driving Danil to the edge of insanity... he wanted to drown him in what he wanted and told him so once they entered the hotel room for a couple of upcoming nights as Kamol told him...

"2... 2 nights ?"

"You have an issue with that..."

"No... but..."

"Don't worry your pretty little mind... you are mine for the next two nights... nobody... not even Ivan would get you out of my hands, Pretty..."

Danil was giddy was excitement, a small voice in the back of his head warning him that something would definitely go wrong...

Kamol came prepared with many things...

"What do you think about ropes..?"

"What are they made of ?"

Kamol smirked...

"Silk..."

"Fine by me then..."

"What's the thing you fear the most, Pretty ?"

Danil stammered...

"C'mon, Pretty... Don't be scared... Tell me..."

"Not being able to see anything..."

"Because of that one time ?"

he nodded... Kamol let it slide because the topic itself was sensitive, he almost appreciated the fact that Kamol never tried to take his vision away during their sessions...

"And what is the thing you want the most today ?"

"I want you to touch me..."

"Where ?"

"Everywhere... please..."

"Settle, Pretty..."

-----