⊘𝟙

•---------•

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

The nefarious, who is known to be the most gruesome and horrifying character in all of history, has come to an end after all the heroes and even some villains defeated her. The peace has come, but sometimes peace is never there when this villain warns them of something they can't forget.

"Someday, you will see my point. And I hope you regret on not listening to me. I promise this, you will be the one standing where I am today."

Instead of screaming in anger, agony 'Nefario' said it calmly, and this made things worse for them.

Well, that was a long, long time ago, and even some people forgot about it. Some still remembered how they faced the worst and most powerful villains. Hoping that this Villain who said does words is just a bluff.

This villain they feared and stained in their minds with traumatic events has slowly and soon vanished like a cloud, as peace is indeed there, as it has been for the last fifty years. but a cloud is just a generated program, formed with the water.

And soon it will be up in the sky once again.

The name 'Nefario' woke up a long time ago, but instead of doing what she promised them, she chose to stay quiet. Why? Is because she chose something new.

"Shota! Ohayo~" Hizashi exclaimed, resting his arms around Aizawa's shoulders, during which he grumbled and told Hizashi to remove his whole body away from him. Only for another person to join them.

"Yo! Morning everyone!"

"Why am I unlucky?" Aizawa grumbled as not only one person was screaming in his left ear, but another loud person was screaming on the other side.

"Where's Y/N?" Oboro asked, not seeing where his other friend was, only to smile widely when he found her, who was now entering the class before she could greet her classmates.

She got a big squeeze from Oboro. "Hey! Morning! Why are you late again?"

"I'm not, and let go."

"Sometimes, I forget that you two have different parents." Oboro chuckled, pointing at you and Aizawa having the same reaction each morning. Who doesn't get tired when you have two loud friends who never appear to tire?

"Morning, Y/N-chan!" Hizashi is greeted with another loud sound, indicating that you just want to transfer to another class.

While making your way to your desk, which was beside Yamada. Greeting Aizawa at the same time, you can't help but wonder how you ended up going to U.A. high school when your background is that of the worst villain of all time.

Oh, right. because you can.

"Okay, everyone. I need you all to wear this and meet me outside." The teacher said she was showing the class a jumpsuit, the same one you wore when Sensei tested your quirk ability.

Though you have the most powerful quirk out there, you didn't show it all and blast it in one go. Earning you a third place on the chart. Enough to continue your day. You also meet the three friends on that ability test.

"Teach! Are we doing the test again?" Oboro ask.

"Yes, after your training and internship last week. We need to see if you improve or not."

According to what your teacher said, each one of the students showed their quirk, and each of them has the same score they had last time.

"That's Y/N-san! For you!" Oboro and Yamada exclaimed with joy that you got a high score even though it added only two points to it.