⊘Ƽ

•---------•

U. A high school hero course where every teenager dreams to get enrolled, even if they can't get into the said course. Getting inside the U.A. was enough to satisfy their oh-so-dreaded dreams.

But why not fulfill their dreams of becoming heroes? Make them feel the reality of it. Isn't that what they enrolled for? All this exam just to get in? At the center of the battle area, where it has five domains In the A area stood a girl. but don't get fooled by her look. She may look like an innocent girl, but behind those eyes is the exact opposite. Not only that, but she will be the person to fulfill their dreams of becoming real heroes.

While everyone was preparing and warming up before the exam started. Making a friend or a rival, here you were doing the same. Gonna act like a teenager.

"Good luck." You notify the blonde boy who was glaring at you from the very beginning.

"Huh! Don't get in my way. If you do, I'll fucking crush you!"

You won't deny that between his strong language and his attitude, it was just a perfect combination. This amuse you. The fact that his quirk was also explosion made him a perfectionist. But now it only makes you laugh at how this boy really dreams of becoming a hero.

You don't want to crush his dreams yet, so you played a little bit. "Really? Haha, that's kind of funny for someone who can't even save himself."

Shock expression, or what you like to call shock syndrome. It could be with fear, surprise, happiness, or sadness, but this emotion is one of your favorites. Did you really tell him how weak he is? How he should just quit? Are you looking down on him? Don't you feel any sort of remorse?

To answer that simple question: Yes, you are, and no, you don't have any remorse. You're just stating the facts. that's all.

"Oi! What the fuck is your problem?" Bakugo asked, gritting his teeth. He doesn't know where Deku met this girl, but he felt something off about her even from the very beginning.

"Me? Why are you asking me that? Shouldn't you be asking yourself?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I only told you a good luck word. But, for some reason, you're mad? Why? You never receive this kind of compliment?"

Bakugo's lips were sealed. Not that he doesn't receive that stuff. To verify it, he always receives it since he first got his quirk... But whenever this girl said it, It pissed him off. It reminds him of Deku. Maybe because this is Deku's friend?

"Why are you friends with that quirkless anyway? Ah. Maybe you sympathy him?"

This made you laugh. Oh, how you wanted to squash him! But where's the fun in that? Like you said before, it is always fun to crush those who think highly of themselves before the show ends. An example of this is All for one.

"What the hell are you laughing about?" Bakugo thought that maybe this girl is just crazy.

"Hmm, maybe. Wait... No. I really sympathy him... I don't think he will get in, but who knows? Systems can easily be cheated."

"Are you really a friend? You don't trust that he will get in? Well, for sure, he won't be. He is nothing but a quirkless person." Bakugo scoffed.

"What about you? Aren't you also his friend? You and I aren't different. Well, that's beside the quirk. See you on the field... don't die, okay?"

Of course he won't die. This robot is not programmed to kill and is only a dummy. This girl is really weird. As soon as the gate had opened and after the present mic had shouted the start word,