⊘५

•---------•

It wasn't easy for Izuku; all the hard work was just to be worthy of being All Might's next successor. He did all he could to achieve his goal, and until now, he's still struggling. But someone told him that he didn't need to rush things. It will come soon, as he wanted it to.

That someone is the person who also wants to go to UA. The person who introduced herself to him a few months ago That person who thought that all might is his uncle. In the first week, he learned what her quirk was. He called it a shutter when she demonstrated it to them. He was amazed and immediately wrote it down on his note, as well as giving her some tips.

It was a good thing that he wrote down any tips, advantages, and disadvantages, as well as the abilities of every hero he saw. Even Villain. This boy surprises you more than you thought; he amuses you.

The Notebook: Hero Analysis Number 3. which means there's more. Though you don't really need it as you already have that in your mind. Or so you thought when you met this kid.

This boy, Izuku Midoriya, You thought you had enough information about him. He may be a quirkless boy, but he sure has a fast mind, and he has a notebook telling you some of the hero's quirks and weaknesses. This boy would be the best villain if he ever were one... A hero isn't moving yet, but he already has a plan in mind.

"Oh! This is amazing, and you are very smart for creating it."

"I-I'm not that smart; I just like doing this kind of stuff... It's weird, right?"

"Of course not! In my opinion, you're good at observing."

"Sorry I'm late! Shall we start?" All Might, who arrived in his shaggy form as L/N, will be joining them.

After introducing herself and asking him if she could join as she really wanted to enroll at UA High School, All might want to decline... But he knows that if he refused, he would hurt this girl's feelings, and she knows their spot. It would be dangerous to leave it alone.

He gave her a schedule of things for her to follow. For you to not follow it. Who would follow that strict diet? And you don't need that; you're powerful enough. As well as your lazy to do that things.

As to why All might not have recognized you, it's one of your quirks. Unrecognized Quirk. Where you let people see you in a different light. A great quirk for both the hero and the villain. That the person they're looking for is already beside them.

Today at Feb 26. where the sun will arise at the south east. The day the exam will start is the day you will watch to see if any quirks can be added to your collection. You will stop once you reach a certain point in your plan to enroll yourself. But rather than being in Class 1-A, you choose to enroll in Class 1-C.

But before that, let's take a quick tour of what's happened over the past ten months.

•---------•

Week One

•---------•

"My quirk can destroy things that I touch."

"Destroy? In what way? Can you elaborate on it?" All might ask.

Instead of explaining it. You showed them by touching the broken fridge. Once your finger slipped into it, the fridge instantly shuttered. Surprising both of them. All might immediately thank God that this girl is on their side and not a villain, as this quirk would be very dangerous.