⊘Ӡ

•---------•

"So how those it sound?"

"That's your plan? if I were you. I would immediately take a victim to show who their dealing with so that they will take me seriously."

"As expected from Nefarious," Shigaraki mumbled, smiling at admiration toward the person in front of him; he really didn't expect that his master would find her. Not only that, but she's on their side.

Before they got a visit from the one and only Nefario, Shigaraki was talking to All For One about his plan on evading the U.A. School, which will take place inside the Universal Studios.

After the breaking news of All Might being hired as a teacher at U.A. High, it will be an easy target for people like Shigaraki to go to and show All Might that he does not fear him and doesn't believe in this hero work society shows.

This boy, this shaggy-looking boy You admire his determination in wanting to fight, aka Kill All Might," and showing All For One what he can do. Yet you pity him for not knowing All For One's real intention.

"Nefario-san, will you be there?"

"Maybe I'll just watch from a distance. How are you, Obo-chan?"

"I'm fine; thank you for asking. About the store-"

"About that, I will talk to him. I don't really like owning someone." You answered by cutting his words off. Unlike other villains, who would be happy that All for One did them a favor or helped them,

You don't like owning people, and certainly not from someone who is too blinded by power and vengeance; you're neither on their side nor the other. You just go there whenever you have some free time or want to see something new.

You didn't stay longer at their base and quickly went to where All For One was and just saw his figure strapped in a chair with chords all over his body and was resting and recovering from the last fight.

"I didn't expect a sudden visit, Nefa-san."

"I see that you're not dead yet, anyway. I'll cut to the chase: I talk to Obo-chan about the location of the store and don't do it again. I'm not really a person who wants to own people." As you said this word, you went to his side. eyes gliding to all the chords and then him.

"Also, we're not close, so don't act like it. I only tolerate it because I find it amusing that you already felt comfortable around me, remember? I could end you here if I wanted."

In a firm voice, her eyes had nothing but a lifeless look, and what's more, the air suddenly dropped so low. That's what you looked like when you told All For One all those things.

Even though he doesn't have any expression, he still have feelings, which he will describe as horrifying? Scared? Or find it appealing that Nefario herself threatens him.

"I will fix my mistakes, excuse my action Nefarious."

"Before I leave, I wanted to surprise Shigaraki with something; he told me that you gifted him a present? I presume it's one of these things?"

"Oh, and next time, address me with just a N/N and not with that name." I don't go by that name anymore. " You ordered.

All For One nodded at your request, "Help yourself as an excuse for my behavior."

•---------•

Ten months ago