⊘ϩ

•---------•

"I'm looking for a good location—what? You found me one?"

After the business that you did, which you never thought you would do again, it was deja vu on your part. Though it was his fault in the first place for always ticking you off.

You also hate a person who acts like that just because they have the upper level and are disrespectful of the lower level. They should be better off dying. You planned to give him to All For One as a present, but you don't have that much time on your hands.

It was the first broadcast in the morning before you went out and looked for a location to start the business. A convenience store, to be precise. It was entertainment as the government covered another lie.

You may have given them a hint, but why do you care? So far, all you've cared about is finding a good location with a small number of customers who can help you make a living. Yet, why not just rob a bank? Or create your own money if you have the ability to do so.

To answer that simple question, it will not be entertainment on your part, and you want something new. In other words, doing it that way is kind of boring.

Speaking of All For One, you're talking to him right now through the phone. A phone that he created for the government not to track you down or be heard.

"I didn't mean to get in your business, but I found a good location. Just for you."

"Oh, how kind of you." You monotonously said it, continuing it with sarcasm while watching a villain rob a store. "Remind me why the all-time villain as of today is helping the one that tried to destroy Tokyo." Pointing out how he would be dead if you did destroy Tokyo.

All for One chuckled, "I'm just returning a favor; don't worry about the cost. I talk to Kurogiri."

"Oh, Obo-Chan. Maybe I'll visit later. Oh and-"

"Nef-san?" All For One asks as you suddenly stop talking.

"Let's continue later. I think I found someone very familiar."

With a single tap, ending the call. You can't help but smile once you see the person not that far from where you are who just came out of a mini-store. Very bright blonde hair, instead for his well-built frame and iconic smile.

'Huh. You took a big hit; aren't you, Toshinori Yagi?' 

It was just a skinny-looking guy that people would just ignore and not picture as the all-time. All Might himself, except for you, as from afar you already knew who this person is.

All might have been just shopping and doing his daily routine. He then heard people talking about a villain who took advantage of the morning bustle, and usually, even if the bustle is there, a hero will show up in time.

That was All might plan to do while people aren't looking at him. He was about to transform, only to have his current plan stopped by a lady not older than her 30s. Though she doesn't look much older than 30 but more like she's in her 20s,

The woman who was looking at him and the way she looks are very different, and he can't help but feel like something is off about this lady.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to stare at you. I thought you looked familiar."

All Might nervously chuckled, simply lying to this lady that he sometimes gets that a lot, and he then quickly excused himself as the villain was getting away, but before he could turn around and leave and find a hiding spot to transform.