WHO TO CHOOSE (3)

**back home**
I gotta text from Sawyer. It was about 5:30 so it was still nice enough outside to hang out.

ⓢⓐⓦⓨⓔⓡ: Hey can you meet me at the park around 6?
ⓛⓘⓛⓐ: yeah, sure ima just change really quick then be on my way.
ⓢⓐⓦⓨⓔⓡ: okay see ya then.

**at the park**
I got there at 5:50 so I had to wait for Sawyer. "Hey Lila, why are you here" Henry asked. Henry came in the middle of the year, I helped him with all his classes. "Oh hey Henry I'm just waiting for a friend" I told him with a smile. "So, how are thing. I mean I know we stopped talking cause of my friends and yours." he responded.

*flashback to the middle of the year*
"Hey guys I would like you to meet Henry" I said. "Hey, I'm new here" he shook everyone's hand except Sawyer, I still don't know why. "Its he gonna be in squad" Sophie asked all flirty like. "I don't know, do you want to be in squad Henry", before he could answer Sawyer blurted out. "No, sorry we got a packed squad better find a new one" he said turning him around. After that we all had a bad time with him and his friends.

*end of flashback*
"I'm still really sorry" I said hugging Henry. Then Sawyer came. "Hey Lila, Henry." He said kind of disgusted. "I think this is my time to go, Sawyer" Henry said giving him a dirty look. "So Sawyer why did you want me to come here?" I asked, honestly I was hoping he would ask me to the dance. "Well, I need your help I'm asking the new girl Chelsea to the dance and I don't really know how" hearing that made my heart drop, he doesn't like me I thought. I felt tears about to come. Then I gotta text, from Henry. The text said, hey when your done talking to Sawyer can you meet me at the Starcade its kind of important. "Hey I'm sorry, I got to go, my mom uh texted me." I lied. Then I ran.

*at Starcade*
I just got finished crying. I took out my mirror to see if it looked like I cried, it did. "Hey Henry" I said with that "I just cried" voice. "Hey Lila are you okay" he asked concerned. "Uh yeah, just stuff happened" I said. "You wanna talk about it" he said putting his arm around me. "I don't think you wanna know" I said. "I do, I care about you Lila." He said looking into my eyes. I told him all about how Sawyer was asking out the new girl and that I liked him and Henry's emotions were sad and mad. "He's not worth it" he told me. Then silence. After 2 minutes of looking at each other he kissed me.

AUTHOR NOTE
Sorry I've been lacking with updates. But y'all like the twist. Getting BATBD and Henry Danger together. Legit my 2 most favorite TV shows on nick. Hope y'all like it. Another chapter tomorrow!! Since I've been lacking xD.