WHO TO CHOOSE? (6)

All us girls were at Peppers house talking about the dance. "So Bella how are you and Kyles" I asked all flirty like. Bella told us that Kyle asked her out and now they are a couple, also that Kyle has likes her for 3 years but he couldn't say anything cause he wasn't allowed to date. "You guys are OTP af" Sophie said. We all laughed and agreed. "How about we talk about #hila" Pepper said, Sophie groaned. "Sophs do you not like me and Henry" I asked confused to why she wouldn't. "Well you guys are cute but honestly you and Sawyer are better for each other. Like Sawyer actually really likes you. You have known him longer than Henry. I mean Henry is really nice to you but I feel like something is up with him. I just don't want you to get hurt that's all" Sophie said all protective. "Sophs I'm not gonna get hurt" I said hugging her. "Besides soph is Henry does hurt her he would be able to see tomorrow after we are done with him" the girls high fived I just laughed.

*next morning LAST DAY OF SCHOOL*
"Will all the 8th graders please go to your assigned class rooms for the teacher who will be announcing your names for graduation" the principle said. I looked at the sheet in the hallway to see who I'm with. My last name is Heckinger, I looked through the list. I with Henry cause his last name is Heart, but I'm also with Sawyer Huggins this might become awkward.

The thing with Henry is he's such a nice boyfriend, always there for me super sweet but he can also be protective. But that's okay cause at least that shows he cares.

I walked into the class room and took a seat. Henry walked in and sat beside me. "Okay I'm going to be pronouncing your names so during graduation I don't say it wrong." Mrs Anderson said. She let us talk during it. "Henry heart" she said. "Yeah" Henry said giving her a thumbs up. "So after grad you wanna go to portillos with me" he asked. "Sure" I smiled. "Lila Vanessa Heckinger" the teacher stated. "Yes" I groaned, I hate it when they say my middle name. I turned and Sawyer waved to me. I smiled. Henry then looked kind of mad.

"Hey are you okay" I asked concerned cause Henry looked pretty mad. "Yeah its whatever" he just shrugged it off. "Are you sure" I asked. "Yeah" he smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

*skipping to after grad*
Me and Henry were at portillos together. After graduation I noticed he kept checking his phone and then looking back at me. It was weird but I kind of just shrugged it off. When we got our food we were sitting in the booth. Then Henry got another text he read it looked at me then said "hey I'm going go outside really quick I'm feeling kind of funny" I just said okay cause I didn't think anything of it. After 10 minutes of waiting by myself I decided to go check on him. Then I couldn't believe my eyes. I heard him tell the girl, its okay babe I don't like Lila I'm just using her to get to Sawyer after what he did to us and our friends. I know that twerp likes that ugly girl Lila.

"Wow" I said in disbelief, he was making out with another girl. "Oh my god, um Lila its not what it looks like" Henry said trying to hug me. "Get off of me" I said as I ran then I bumped into someone.

"Lila are you okay" Sawyer, I didn't know that to say or do so I just hugged him and started crying. Then he looked at Henry with the other girl and got furious. "Stay here" he told me. "Who do you think you are cheating on a girl like Lila?" Sawyer basically screamed.

I texted Bella and then rest of the girls to come over, they came quick I told them all that happened. They all hugged me and took me inside to the bathroom to calm down.

When I came out Sawyer was there. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I said back at him. "I'm so sorry this had to happen on our graduation night" he said going closer to me. "Its okay, I mean I should have seen this coming-" be fore I could finish me sentence Sawyer kissed me. Everyone cheered. Then Henry came in. "Excuse me" he said. "What do you want" Sawyer said going in front of me. "Well first off I want my girlfriend" he said. "I'm not your girlfriend anymore, were done." I stated. After that Henry just looked at me and walked away.