WHO TO CHOOSE? (5)

I was at my locker getting my math book. Then Sawyer came up behind me gave me a note then left, strange I thought. I just shrugged it off and decided I'd read the note during math.

Once I got to my seat I told Bella that Sawyer gave me a note. "I don't know if you should read it, I mean what if he ask you out but your already going out with Henry" Bella said with a concerned look. I read it anyway and it said, I thought we had something special but I guess not. I showed it to Bella, "honestly lili just forget about Sawyer." I turned away for a second. "Your in a happy relationship right?" She asked. "Well of course" I stated. "Well then that's all that should matter" Bella said hugging me, she gives the best advice.

Tonight was the graduation dance. Us girls decided to get ready together then meet out dates at school. Sophie was going with Troy, Pepper was going with Newt, Bella was going with Kyles, and Sawyer I think he's still going Chelsea.

Bella was wearing a ombre white to gold dress, her hair was straight with her bangs pined to the side, he shoes were white basic heels. Sophie was wearing a black sparkly strapless dress, her hair was curled and put into a half up half down, her shoes were gold flats. Pepper was wearing a mint green dress with crystals at the top, her hair was just straight with a flower crown, her shoes were mint green laced flats. As for me I was wearing a royal blue dress with one strap that had crystals on it, my hair was curled with a braid in it, my shoes were some sliver flats.

When we were done taking pictures and getting ready Peppers mom drove us to the dance. "Hey a good time I'll pick you all up later" peppers mom said, we all waved back to her. All the other girls left me running to their dates. "Wow" someone behind me said, I turned to see it was Henry. Henry looking so good. "You look amazing" he said shocked, I never really wore dresses so it was the first time he has ever seen me in one. "You don't look to bad your self" I said playfully punching him in the arm.

We walked inside, we were all dancing for and hour and getting a drinks and stuff. Then a slow song came on. "You wanna dance" Henry asked all nervous like. "Um I don't know" I said nervous as well. "Come on I got you" he said taking my arm. We started slow dancing, at the end of the song he kissed me on the cheek and I did the same.

At around 9:00 the dance was over and teachers were escorting us out of the building. Peppers mom was waiting for us outside. We all took a group picture then piled up into Mrs Silverstein's mini van. After we all changed into our comfy clothes and talked about the night.

AUTHOR NOTES
Sorry this is up late. I graduated and a that stuff. Ugh high school next year ✋. When do you guys get out of school? I'm already out, May 29 was grad it was fun I guess. I almost fell off the stage though xD. Well have a good day. ❤