WHO TO CHOOSE? (7)

*beginning of summer*
I woke up at around 9, yes I am so happy I can sleep in I thought. Then I got a text from Sawyer. Before I read it I went and got some breakfast cause I was mad hungry. Then I checked the text.

ⓢⓐⓦⓨⓔⓡ: hey can you meet me at the park near school @ around 10?
ⓛⓘⓛⓐ: Sure. Can I ask why?
ⓢⓐⓦⓨⓔⓡ: You will find out when you get here nosy leelee.
ⓛⓘⓛⓐ: Lolz okay I'll see you at 10.

When I got done with my breakfast I took a shower and got ready. I wore my high wasted light washed denim shorts, a flowy bohemian crop top, and my cream colored converse with frilly socks peeking out. I put my hair in a braided bun and did my make up, just mascara and concealer. After I was done it was 9:50 so I decided to get on walking to the park.

Once I got there I saw Sawyer on the swings, man he looked cute. I was walking in a direction were he couldn't see me so I decided to sneak up behind him. Sneaking up behind him was not a good idea cause when I did he tackled me to the ground. But I managed to push him off.

"Well good morning to you too" I said looking at him. "I'm so sorry Lila I didn't know it was you" he said all worried and checking if I was hurt. "Hehhe I'm okay Sawyer" I said accidentally grabbing his hand. We both looked down at our hands and back up for a good 4-5 minutes. Then Sawyer took me to a secret hiding spot we use to go to when we were kids.

We were basically just sitting there, I really wanted to know who he liked so I decided to ask him I mean what could go wrong. "Hey Sawyer do you mind if I ask you a personal question" I asked extremely nervous. "Um yeah sure" he said putting his arm around me. "Who do you like" I mumbled, he could barely hear me. "What was that" he asked with a grin on his face. "I said who do you like" I mumbled again. "I can't quite make that out" he said smirking. "I'M ASKING YOU DO YOU LIKE" I screamed then covered my mouth right after. "Lila, do you like me" Sawyer asked looking into my eyes. "Wellll" I hesitated giving a goofy smile.

He asked me again coming closer to me. I told him yes and that I liked him for a while now. "Well I like you too Lila Vanessa Heckinger" he said kissing my cheek. "Soo what does this make us" I asked hoping he would ask me out. "Well do you want to be my girlfriend Lila" Sawyer asked with his face red hot. "Yes yes I do" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

We were back at Sawyers house in his room. No one was home and it was just me and him watching a movie. He had his arm around me then I felt myself getting sleepy. Suddenly my head just fell on his shoulder and that was that.

*next morning*
I woke up and realized Sawyer was not there. "Well hey there sleepy head" he said smiling carrying a tray of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. Just then I realized I forgot to call my parents "Oh my god my parent are gonna kill me for not telling them" I said freaking out. "Calm down when it started to get late I texted Bella asking if she could text your parents saying your sleeping over with her" Sawyer said laughing. "Why didn't you just tell her to tell my parents I was at your place" i asked curiously. "Well I mean 1) we are only 14 and 2) wouldn't they freak out if they found out you were spending a night with a boy and 3) well I guess I didn't think about it too much at the time" he said handing me a plate. Then I got a text from Henry.

ⓗⓔⓝⓡⓨ: hey babe I miss you please come back?
ⓛⓘⓛⓐ: after the way you treated me? No thanks.
ⓗⓔⓝⓡⓨ: are you really gonna put up with Sawyer? He's not the one for you.
(I decided to show Sawyer the messages and when I did he was in furry)
ⓛⓘⓛⓐ: Okay look heart, leave Lila alone. You hurt her. I doubt she wants anything to do with you after what you did to her. I really like Lila, I like her more than you do. You never deserved her in the first place. Just do us a favor and lay off.
ⓗⓔⓝⓡⓨ: You're gonna wish you never said that Huggins.
ⓛⓘⓛⓐ: whatever I don't care about you anymore.

After that I never looked at those texts again. Ugh Henry is so irritating.

AUTHOR NOTES
Okay quick question, who is your most favorite viner? Mines is Christian DelGrosso like 1) he's hilarious and 2) he's just soo cute. Anyway, since I'm on break now I will be updating every other day but it will be 2 chapters a day. Have a bomb day. (The amount of times I wrote "day" in this -_-)