WHO TO CHOOSE (4)

"Lila and Henry OMG" Pepper and Sophie yelled. Everyone looked at me and Henry. Yes, he's cute but I like Sawyer, I mean I think I do. Then Sawyer walked in. "Hey what's going on?" He asked Sophie. "Oh Henry and Lila are a couple now." she told Sawyer punching him in the arm. "Well were not officially a couple" I said super nervous, I really like Sawyer.

Then Henry stood up. "Well, Lila do you want to be my girlfriend" he asked holding his hand out. I didn't know how to respond. Yes, I gave feelings for Henry but they aren't as strong as the feelings I have for Sawyer.

"Maybe, she doesn't want to be with you" Sawyer said getting all defensive. "Well at least I didn't make her cry. You choose a girl you just met over a girl like Lila. You must be blind dude" after Henry said that Sawyer let.

"So will you be my girlfriend" Henry asked still waiting for my answer. I thought, I like Henry and he likes me, I like Sawyer but he likes someone else. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend" I finally said giving him a hug.

After that Henry and I hang out for the rest of the day. I really liked it cause it was a good escape. I thought to myself, maybe I actually like Henry more than Sawyer. Then I gotta text from Sawyer, wow just as I'm trying to forget about him.

"Who's that" Henry asked putting his arm around me. The text from Sawyer said, don't go out with Henry he's a jerk. I decided to show Henry the text and he was raged. He texted Sawyer back saying, why don't you just leave me and Lila alone were going out now she said yes and I really care about her and I would never be a jerk to her so you can just be quiet Huggins.

Sawyer never did respond to that text. Honestly I was kind of glad about it. I just really wanted to take a break from him. Pepper is still kind of mad because I guess she ship "Lawyer" real hard. But I mean Sophie was happy she shipped "Hila". They are such good friends.

AUTHOR NOTES
OMG that new BATBD though. Is it bad I actually got super sad when Sawyer and Pepper broke up. Sorry if you didn't see it and I just spoiled a part for you. Have a bomb day though. ✌