Lost and Found (Hyung Line)

Minho was walking through the almost empty mall when he saw a man sitting on a bench crying. He frowned slightly but noticed he was wearing overalls with little suns on them, and holding a teddy bear. He looked around before walking over, and he knelt. "Hey, Bud." He offered quietly, "Why are you crying?" He kept his tone soft and soothing.

"I lost my Daddy." The man looked at Minho, large wet tears rolled down his cheeks, and his nose was red as he sniffed. His bleach-blond hair flopped in front of his eyes.

"What's your Daddy's name? Maybe we can go find him." Minho offered.

"Daddy's name is Daddy." The sweet little cocked his head to the side pursing his beautiful heart-shaped lips.

Minho nodded, "Of course, what's your name?" He asked.

"Chan." He wiped the tears from his face.

"How old are you Chan?"

He looked at his hand before holding up 5 fingers. "I'm foive." He smiled, "What's your name?" He asked.

"My name is Minho." He moved to the seat beside him, he was glad he was no longer crying. "I have a Little too, he's with a friend at home." He smiled as he pulled out his phone showing him pictures of Changbin, "This is Binnie. Maybe one day you two could meet and play together."

"He looked fun." Chan smiled, "How old is he?"

"He's five as well, we have a swing set in the garden."

"Swing? I wanna go swing."

"We'll have to see." He looked up seeing a man rushing towards them, his heart skipped a beat as he watched the beautiful man approach them. He was tall and slender, his light blond hair tied back off his face.

"Channie." Hyunjin rushed over wrapping his arms around Little, who instantly started to cry. "I thought I'd lost you." He ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at Minho. "Who are you?" He asked.

Chan pulled back and sniffed, "This is Minho, he has a Little too. He sat next to me and was nice." He smiled.

"He was crying and he seemed scared, I do have a Little at home and I know what it feels like to lose them."

Hyunjin offered Minho his hand, who took it instantly. "Thank you, I'm Hyunjin." He smiled, as Chan took his other hand, holding it tightly.

"I'm hungry Daddy," Chan whined.

Hyunjin sighed slightly, "Let's get something to eat, would you care to join us Minho?" Hyunjin asked, his eyes subtly trailing over the older man, he was very attractive.

Minho smiled and nodded, "It's about lunchtime for me." He smiled, and he stood up as they all walked towards the food court. Minho walked beside Chan who took his hand still holding his teddy.