Box of Secrets

Changbin and Seungmin were drawing in their playroom, and their parents Minho and Felix, were in the living room having coffee and relaxing. They were coloring when Seungmin stood up.

"I'm bored with coloring." He put his hands on his hips, pouting, "Let's play dress up." He smiled.Changbin frowned as he lay on the floor happily drawing a picture, "I don' wanna. I finish this for Daddy." He grinned, showing the other little a picture of a cat he was drawing. "Daddy likes cats." He nodded.

Seungmin sighed, "Binnie, we can draw on each other. I know where Mommy keeps his makeup." He smiled, "Don' you wanna be pretty?" He smirked, knowing how to push the other little's buttons.

Changbin sat up from his seat. "Binnie is pretty." He frowned.

"Nuh uh, but Minnie can make Binnie pretty." He grinned as he held out his hand.

Changbin thought about it for a second. He bit his lip and slowly stood up, taking Seungmin's hand. "Ok, but I don't wan' in trouble with Mommy." He pouted.

"No, Mommy will be happy that we pretty." Seungmin giggled as they slipped out of Seungmin's room and down toward their parent's room. He pushed open the door closing it behind him. Changbin ran to Felix's bed and sat on it, pulling the nearest plushie into his lap.

Seungmin opened the closet pulling out an oversized sweater, "Mommy has the best clothes." He nodded as he handed the sweater to Changbin.

The older Little took the sweater holding it against him, and he smiled; it smelt like Mommy's perfume.

Seungmin moved to the vanity and opened the drawers until he found the makeup. He grabbed eyeshadow and lipstick. He moved to the bed beside Changbin, "Ok, close your eyes. I'll make you pretty." He grinned.

Within a minute, they looked like clowns, with blue and green eyes shadow, bright pink cheeks, and blood-red lips. "You look pretty, Binnie." Seungmin grinned. He climbed off the bed, moving to the closet again, having spotted something interesting.

"Oooooh, I found a box." Seungmin grinned as he pulled out the heavy box from the closet. He opened it up. He pulled out two pairs of panties, handing one to Changbin, "Dress up." He smiled as he pushed his shorts down, pulling them over his boxers. He giggled as Changbin did the same, feeling awkward.

Next, Seungmin pulled out a wide leather paddle. "What is it?" He frowned, looking around it."I think it's for pancakes." Changbin nodded as he climbed off the bed kneeling beside Seungmin to look in the box.

"Why is it in the bedroom?" Seungmin frowned.

Changbin gasped, "Mommy makes secret pancakes."

Seungmin dropped the paddle. next came a collar, "We don't have a dog?" He frowned. He looked at the tag. It said, Kitty.

"It's for a cat." Changbin offered as he read the letters. "Daddy like cats." He reminded Seungmin.

Next came a ballgag and handcuffs. "Mommy plays cops and robbers." He nodded as he tried to grab Changbin's wrists, "You're under arrest." He giggled.

"Nooo, Binnie is good." He pouted. "Minnie." He gasped as he pulled out a blindfold, "Mommy is a bad guy; does Daddy know?" He asked.

"No, Mommy is nice." Seungmin nodded. He picked up a purple 12-inch dildo poking Changbin with it. "What is it?" He asked wide-eyed, staring at the penis, watching it wobble in his hands.

"Ooooh, there's another." Changbin picked it up, "It's not as big, and it's hard." He waved his hand around. His finger hit the button it started to vibrate. He squealed but kept hold, "It feels funny." He giggled as he poked Seungmin with it.

"Sword fight." Seungmin giggled as he stood up, waving the dildo around as the two started sparing. They had jumped on the bed when the door opened.

"Look, Mommy, we're having a sword fight." Seungmin giggled.

Felix looked at the contents of the box on the floor. "I have no words." He looked at Minho, "Control your children."

Minho couldn't help but laugh at the two Littles, dressed in panties, full makeup, and sword-fighting with sex toys. "Alright, you two, time to put these away; Mommy will no doubt have a headache tonight and not let me sword-fight him." He smirked, seeing the scowl on Felix's face. "Can we have pancakes?" Seungmin asked as he picked up the paddle, "I know Mommy has been making secret pancakes." He nodded innocently. Changbin was back at the box, "Ooooooh, balloons?" He ripped open the packet putting the 'balloon' to his lips, he pulled it away. "Tastes like cherry."