Cookies for Mommy

The banging from the kitchen woke the two Littles from their nap; Minho rushed to Seungmin. "Are chu OK?" He asked as he held out his hand.

Seungmin held onto his puppy and took Minho's hand, "I'm OK." He nodded as they slowly made their way toward the kitchen. Both had their ears and tails out, ready to attack whoever would stand in their way. They peeked around the doorway, seeing Changbin standing on a chair, pulling something from the top cupboard.

"Ooooooh, Mommy's gonna be so mad," Minho smirked slightly, seeing the chaos in the room.Changbin turned around, holding the stand mixer, "No, he's not Pudding because we're going to make some cookies for him." He stepped off the chair, wondering what idiot put it up there in the first place, then remembered it was him.

Seungmin clapped his hands. "Cookies for Felix - Mommy." He grinned; Changbin and Felix had formally adopted him for a month, but it would be hard for Seungmin to call his caregivers Mommy and Daddy.

"Mommy went to the doctor, he's not feeling too well, so we're going to make some cookies." Changbin grinned as he set the mixer down; he quickly put away the things he didn't need.

Seungmin spotted an attractive cookie cutter and pulled it into his pocket so Changbin didn't take it off him. He put his puppy down on the chair and rolled his sleeves before washing his hands, making Minho do the same.

Minho splashed Seungmin with water giggling to himself. "Minnie, you need a bath." He giggled, getting water on his face.

As the water splashed his face, he started to hyperventilate. "I'm drowning." He cried out, his hands flapping as he rushed over to Changbin. "Help." He whimpered, his tail curled between his legs.

Changbin grabbed a towel wiping the water off his face, "You're OK; Daddy's got you." He pulled him in for a hug rubbing his ear softly, "Breathe with me, IN. OUT." He sighed, looking over at Minho. "That wasn't very nice of you."

"Sorry, Minnie, was only playing." He pouted as he dried his hands. Minho walked over to Seungmin, patting him on the head, "Sorry, Puppy." He wrapped his tail around him, pulling him in for a hug.

Changbin sighed as Seungmin was calm again, "OK, let me get the stuff for cookies." He walked to the fridge and was about to pull the eggs and butter when he saw premade dough in a package. "F-that noise, I'm not getting flour everywhere," He whispered. "Look what Daddy bought." He grabbed the package one for each of the Littles. "I have chocolate chip and double chocolate chip."

"I'm older, so I get the double chocolate chip," Minho smirked as he rushed forward.

Seungmin pouted, "OK, Min." He nodded.

"Why don't we do half and half?" He offered as he moved to the cutting board and opened the packets. He cut the blocks in half and placed one piece each in front of the Littles on the table. "Let me get a rolling pin, and you'll have to share this." He nodded as he grabbed Felix's adjustable rolling pin, pulling off the bands so the cookies would be the same height.

"OK, Pudding, do you want to show Minnie how to use the rolling pin?" He asked, offering it to Minho.

He let them roll the dough out as he set the stand mixer back in the cupboard, wondering why they didn't just have it on the counter full-time. He closed his eyes, remembering the argument that Felix wanted it on the counter when they first moved in, but Changbin thought they had too many gadgets. "Maybe I'll leave it out." He said to himself as he rearranged the appliances so the mixer would fit nicely in the corner. Did they need a blender? He placed the blender up in the cupboard where the mixer had been.