Manicure

Felix walked through the house; he couldn't help but notice new scratch marks on the wall next to a pretty crayon drawing of him and Minho. He sighed deeply and made a beeline for Minho's room. "Min, are you in there?" He called out as he slowly opened the door.

Minho was crouched on the floor, looking intently at something.

Felix knew he was little today; he had woken up in a foul mood, his ears were flat against his head, and his tail wrapped around himself. Felix knew he was most likely sucking on the end. "Min?" He called out and saw him jump, falling onto his knees. Felix rushed over to him, wrapping an arm around his back as he helped him up.

"Mommy, don' look." He shook his head, his fluffy grey tail wet at the tip as he tried to cover what he had been staring at with his hands. He was turning the ends of his fingers under as he positioned his tail over the evidence.

Felix looked at Min and frowned, "Baby, you have to let me see." He sighed as he petted his head softly, seeing his grey ears pick up slightly. "I won't be mad."

Min thought about it briefly before grabbing his tail and pulling it into his mouth as his fingers ran up and down the long white fur. One of his stuffies eviscerated on the floor, and its innards were pulled out everywhere.

"Please don't tell Daddy about me." He whispered, his eyes going wide with fear.

Felix held back a coo; it seemed Minho was scared of Changbin finding out. He rubbed one of his ears softly, making the Little purr softly. "Daddy won't be angry; he knows kittens like playing with their stuffies." He sighed softly, "I can probably sew the stuffie back together, but I did need to talk to you about something."

The younger man stood up, picked Minho up, carrying him to the bed, "Now, Min, your nails." Minho looked down at his hands, seeing how long and sharp they were. "It looks like Big Minho hasn't been trimming them." He said softly, lifting his hands and showing his long but perfectly dull nails. "I will have a word with him." He nodded.

"I don' wan' cut 'em; they pretty." He grinned as he showed off how sharp they were.

Felix nodded; he let his tail and ears pop out, subtly wrapping his tail around the Little, knowing the coming fight. "They are beautiful, and I have some colors we can put on them if you like." He offered.

Minho nodded, "Can have blue?" He smiled.

"But we need to trim the points, so we don't hurt our stuffies." Felix offered softly.

All the joy left his face as he looked at Felix. "I hurt stuffies?" He whispered as he looked between his hands, and the stuffie still decimated on the floor. "I no wan' cut nails." He pursed his lips as his ear flattened again, and large, heavy tears filled his eyes. "But, hurt stuffies." He whispered to himself as he rationalized. "I give up stuffies, Min, big boy." He nodded as tears flowed down his cheeks.

Felix sighed as he wrapped his black tail around the Little, "Wrong answer Min." He sighed as he quickly lifted him over his shoulder.

"No, Mommy, no cut nails." He hissed, kicking at Felix with little effect. He reached for Felix's back, digging his nails in.

"Son of a...." Felix let the words trail off as he dropped Minho to the ground. He landed effortlessly onto his hands and feet before running around the house. "Get back here now, or I'm calling Daddy." He cursed himself for using Changbin as a punishment. He would hear a lot of grief for that.

Min ran into the cupboard under the stairs climbing into the tiny space at the bottom. He wrapped his tail around his body as he shivered. Daddy was coming, and he would be mad.Felix called Changbin, asking him to come as soon as he could; he moved to sit in the hallway beside the staircase in case Minho came out on his own; his back still hurt. Felix knew he had scratch marks and not the fun kind.

It took an hour for Changbin to arrive; he opened the door looking at Felix as he sat on the floor. "Is he under the stairs?" Changbin sighed as he dragged his hoodie off, carrying it to the stairs. He opened the door slowly, peaking inside, "Min, baby?"

Minho hissed at the door opening but loudly whimpered when he heard it was Changbin, and he wedged himself tighter under the stairs; it was a little painful as his knees were pressing into his chest.

"Min, Daddy's not angry at you. Come out. I have my hoodie if you wanna feel safe."

"Daddy scary." He whispered, loud enough for Changbin to hear; he frowned.

"Why am I scary?" Changbin asked; he moved under the stairs crouching down.

"You told mommy they bad, and you gonna eat them." He whispered.

Changbin flushed, "Was that last night?" He asked.

"Yeah, I had a bad dream and wen' to Mommy. You were on-a-top of Mommy an' you said you gonna eat Mommy. I scared you eat me too." He nodded.

Changbin turned his head towards Felix, who was trying to suppress a giggle. Big Minho was going to have a field day when he found out.

"Oh no, Baby, Mommy isn't bad; it's just a game Mommies, and Daddies play when they hug, at night, in bed." He sighed, running a hand over his face slightly.

"Oh, so you no gonna eat, Mommy."

"You had an all-you-can-eat buffet last night." Felix grinned, only saying it loud enough that Changbin could hear.

Changbin looked at Felix, "Shush, I'm trying to get our little out from under the stairs; you know he hates spiders."

Minho lept at Changbin, wrapping his arms around him, his nails digging into his back, "No spiders." He buried his face into Changbin's neck.

"Owww, oww, nails, baby." He whimpered as he somehow extracted him from his back with Felix's help. Changbin took Minho's hands, holding them in his own. He looked him in the eye and firmly said, "Baby, you need to have your nails trimmed. Are you going to be a good boy and trim them?" He nodded.

Minho followed his nod but pouted, "Min like 'em pretty." He sighed as he finally gave in. "Can Min play with Daddy's ears?" He smiled.

Changbin nodded. He let his long floppy bunny ears pop out, and his tail popped, too, but no one could see it hidden in his pants.

"Yay, Daddy has the best ears." He grinned as he rubbed one with his fingers, careful not to use his nails. Changbin carried him through the house to the bathroom sitting on the closed toilet with Minho on his lap. He barely noticed as Felix snipped and filed his nails down. He looked between the man he loved and the Little he adored, his family was unconventional, but they were happy together.