Chapter 1 (Intro)

Hey guys.!! Long time no see... I'll be uploading my new story here hope u like it💜💜!

>Main leads
• Kim Taehyung (27years, artist)
•Y/N (25years, intern doctor)

>Other roles
Kim EunJin(Taehyung's younger sister)
Kim Jong Gyu (Taehyung's younger brother)
T/D (Tae's dad)
T/D(Tae's Mom)
Jeon Jungkook (Y/N's one n only bestfriend)

>Other roles•Kim EunJin(Taehyung's younger sister)•Kim Jong Gyu (Taehyung's younger brother)•T/D (Tae's dad)•T/D(Tae's Mom)•Jeon Jungkook (Y/N's one n only bestfriend)

As always it was a busy morning in Seoul,South Korea.

A girl in her mid twenties was seated in a busy metro train were people were obviously minding their own business.

She had a blank expression on her face with tears streaming down her eyes... You'll never know what can happen in anyone's life the next second...The girl who was joyful, happy turned out to be like this? There was definitely something wrong..

People didn't mind her but she caught the attention of a guy in the train....

Taehyung POV

I was unfortunately traveling in a train coz my car broke...While traveling an unknown girl caught my attention..
She looked really beautiful to me..Her long brown hair, her fragile state and her  almond eyes but...She's crying? I decided not to bother her but I donno why I didn't like seeing her cry?

I went to her n quietly put my cap on her to cover her...She still did not look up..I was just staring at her unknowingly. Soon my destination arrived and I got down with a thought of meeting her in future..

End of Tae's POV

Y/N POV

I was here thinking about how my life took turns just in few days..I really wanted to be here but I was happy but now I am not happy...

I was drowning in thoughts without knowing tears started streaming down my face...

An unknown guy put his cap on me. I didn't look up just look a look at his bracelet..

 I didn't look up just look a look at his bracelet

I came out my trance when the train stopped. I looked for the man who gave me the cap to return it and thank him..

I found the same bracelet on a tall man i tried to catch up to him but he disappeared...

End of Y/N POV

"Two complete strangers who met coincidently or where destined to be? Where will this train of destiny take them to ? What has their fate decided for them?"

***

This was just an introduction chapter so it's kinda short...Hope you guys like it...