Chapter 2

On the same day Y/N went to the hospital where she got the job. She saw Jungkook waiting for her. He was the only person she knew in South Korea and her soon to be colleague too.

He waved at her and called her. Then they both went to complete their formalities and had to start working from tomorrow.

They came out and

Jk: Y/N where are u planning to stay at ? Did u even find a place yet???

Y/N: *sigh* No, Kookie i am looking for it...

Jk: Why don't you stay at my place? There's a room empty anyways!

Y/N: No Jungkook you've already helped me a lot by getting this job. I don't wanna bother you more..

Jk(while sulking with a cute pout😚): Really Y/N, you made me ur bestfriend only for name sake??? And now you are treating me like a stranger (fake crying)

Y/N: Aishh! Stop with ur drama before i kick ur ass ! And yea I'll go look for a place now. Byee..

Jk: Lemme come with u. Now don't say no!

Y/N: Okay okay finee..

They both were abt to cross the road when Y/ N saw a dog running on the road and he seemed a bit panicked. A car was abt to hit that dog but Y/N was fast enough to save him but ended up getting injured on her elbow. Jk quickly ran towards them along with a lady in her 40's , seemed like the owner of the dog..

??: Yah tannie! I told u not to lev my baby, Are u okay?

Yea she was talking to the dog..
Then she noticed Y/N and saw she injured her elbow while saving her dog.

??: Omo! I am really sorry dear! Come with me lemme treat u.

She said n took her to a nearby bench and put a band aid on her wound while jk was following them being worried.

??: Thank u child for saving my yeontan.

She said smiling while caressing her hair.

Y/N felt a bit of warmth in her heart by her gestures

Y/N: It's okay aunty.

She smiled at her and was abt to go when the lady heard jk speaking

Jk: Y/niee look u r hurt too let's go to my home for now we'll find one for u tomorrow.

Y/N: No Jungkoo-

She was cut off by the lady

?? : Are u looking for a place to stay dear?

Y/N: Ah y-yes aunty...

??: That's great then... We are looking for someone to stay at our home as PG(paying guest)...Would like to come?

Y/N: What! Really aunty..Sure i would love to stay there

She said being happy after finding herself a place..

Jk: But before u say yes we have to see the place and about rent al-

??: Aishh young man don't worry u can trust me and why don't u come with me let's see the place. Come, let's go.

Y/N: Yes let's go..

She dragged Jk with her...

Time skip

After arriving at the place