Chapter 5

At Kim's place

It was breakfast time and obviously everyone were seated at dining table and having their breakfast with some chats and laughter..

EunJin: Appa, Eomma were are we going this time? It's time already!!

Mr.Kim: Oh yea it is time let me think...

Yn was confused after hearing them, Taehyung who noticed her confusion said

Tae: Actually we go on a family trip every month to spend some family time..

Mrs.Kim: Yes dear and this time you will also join us..

Yn: W-what? M-me? Uh..what will I do in your family t-time aunty ..

JongGyu: What do you mean by that noona!! You are also our family now! Did you forget already??

He said with a very very sad expression which was obviously overdramatic

EunJin: Yes unnie you already forgot that you are our family. How can you do that with us

She said showing her fake tears

Tae: Yes Yn they are right.. You did really wrong..

He said with a hurt expression

(A/n: Huff such a dramatic family 🙄😭)

Yn panicked seeing them and said

Yn: N-no I didn't mean that..I- i...i don't know..I-i am sorry I really didn't me-

Mrs.Kim: Aishh you brats!! See you made my daughter sad stupids! Don't worry Yn they are just playing around..

Mr.Kim: Yes Yn don't mind them. And you don't you dare to scare my daughter again understood??

Yn was melting by Mr and Mrs Kim's words and how they care for her like their own daughter but THAT DAY's incident was still flashing in her mind due to which she didn't wanted to have any soft corner for both of them especially. But she didn't knew her heart had already started to melt for all of them she had started to care for them and also she started to fall for taehyung...

On the day of trip

All of them were getting ready to go to Hawaii for their trip..

Mr.Kim: Where is Yn go EunJin call her we'll be late..

EunJin: Ye-

Tae: I'll go and get her..

He said and went to Yn's room

He knocked on the door and entered after getting permission and their he goes *boom* he was awestruck by her amazing but simple self...

She was wearing a simple knee length porcelain colored frock with light green and pink flowers imprinted on it with simple makeup and small rose gold earrings..

Her this look was enough for taehyung to make him fall harder for her simplicity..

Taehyung was continuously staring at her or say admiring her which made Yn shy under his gaze..

She coyly put a hair strand behind her ear and fake coughed to bring him back to this world...

Tae: Ahem..You are looking really pretty Yn

He said directly looking into her eyes when Yn avoided eye contact with red cheeks and said

Yn: T-thank you..You look good too