Sweets|Solomon

NOT MY ART

FLUFF

Solomon x reader

You walk through Purgatory Hall towards Soloman's room with a box of cookies in your hand. You had spoken to Simeon earlier in the day, asking him why Solomon wasn't at any of his classes.

"He's caught quite a nasty flu. He will be out for the next few days." You recall exactly what Simeon told you.

Once you reach Solomon's door, you knock. From the other side, you hear a muffled voice say something. You assume it's Solomon and open the door, entering his room and closing the door before making your way over to his bed. Solomon is wrapped in a blanket, laying on his back with a few pillows propping him up and his eyes closed. You sit next to him and place the box of cookies on his desk next to the bed. Your hand makes its way to his forehead, feeling the heat on your fingertips.

"You're burning up. I brought you some cookies to, hopefully, make you feel a bit better." You whisper, leaning down to kiss his head. Before you can put your lips on him, he stops you. Lightly pushing your head away from his.

"I don't want you to get sick." He mutters weakly, opening his eyes. Your brows furrow as you remove his hands from your face and go in once more. You steal a kiss from his lips this time instead of his forehead.

"I don't care. I'll take that chance." You kiss him again. This time, he kisses back. You pull away, wrapping your arms around Solomon and hugging him.

"I'll take some of those cookies now." He giggles. You sigh and reach over to grab the cookies. You pop the lid off the container and hand him a cookie. He brings the cookie to his mouth, taking a bite.

"Wow, this is really good." He spoke, stuffing the rest into his mouth. He grabs a cup of water from his bedside table and takes a sip from it before reaching for another cookie. You pull the container away from him.

"Slow down. Luke helped me make these, and I know they're good, but take your time. I have to go study, but I'll be back in an hour or two to check on you." You place the cookies back down and stand up. You kiss Solomon one last time before heading to the door. Before you can leave, he grabs your wrist, pulling you to the bed.

"Stay." He sits up and buries his face in your neck. You sigh and move the covers to the side, sliding next to him. You shift around so that Solomon's face is now buried in your chest, and your head rests on his.

"Goodnight, my love." You whisper. You hear him mutter a soft 'I love you' before you both fall asleep.

bokuto_the_best_ace