Tired|Barbatos

I DO NOT OWN THIS ART

FLUFF

Reader x overworked Barbatos

Barbatos is incredibly good at his job. He tends to every single thing the young demon prince needs, no questions asked. He never gets a break, though. Everyone deserves a break.

You walk through Lord Diavolo's castle, looking for Barbatos. You look for what seems like hours before you finally find him. He's lazily whisking something in the kitchen. You walk up to him and hug him from behind.

"Hello, m/n. What brings you here?" He yawns, putting the bowl down and readjusting so he can face you. You stand on your tiptoes, going to kiss his cheek.

"I was looking for you. We haven't cuddled in a while. I was thinking I could sleep with you tonight. Plus, you look pretty tired." You smile sweetly at him, tightening your gasp and burying your face in his neck.

"I'm not tired. You'll have to sleep without me once again, love. I have work to do." He kisses you on the cheek before removing your arms from him and continuing the whisking. You get slightly annoyed by this. You can see it on his face, the bags forming under his eyes, the slight drain of color in his face. He's really tired. You snatch the bowl from his hands, setting it down on the counter and grabbing him by the hand. You hear a low groan from him, but he doesn't resist as you pull him away from the kitchen.

"I'll go back to the kitchen to tidy up once you're in bed. You do too much for everyone else. You need sleep." You say, practically dragging Barbatos to his room. You've never seen him like this. He's never been like this, ever. He's usually so calm and ready. Now he's so tired and out of it. He's clearly overworked himself.

Once you get to his room, you lightly push him onto his bed. He immediately closes his eyes and begins to drift off. You pull his covers over him, kissing him goodnight before walking back out to the kitchen. You tidy up a bit, washing a few dishes, putting away ingredients, wiping down the counter, etc. Once you deem it clean enough, you head back up to Barbatos's room. You open the door to see Barbatos's laying on his bed just like you left him. You sigh and walk over to him, laying on the bed on top of him and pulling the covers back over you two.

"I love you." You kiss his cheek before falling asleep on his chest.
______________________________

I want pizza.
SkylarMller