Comfy|Divus Crewell

NOT MY ART

FLUFF

Reader x Divus Crewell

Recently, your grades have been slipping. Specifically in potionology. Mr. Crewell offered to tutor you after your classes, so you're heading over to his classroom now. You walk down the hallway, passing students heading back to their dorms and faculty to their homes. You reach the potionology classroom and knock on the door, not wanting to be rude.

"Come in." Divus shouts from the other side of the door. You open the door, enter the classroom, and close the door behind you before walking over to Divus and wrapping your arms around his neck from behind. He sighs and places his hands on your arms, removing them from his body and pointing to the seat in front of him, across his desk. You roll your eyes, snatching Divus' coat from his chair and sliding it on before making your way to the seat across from him. You sit, crossing your arms and let out a low grunt.

"That's my coat, not yours, and your grades are slipping. You need to pay attention to my lessons. I'm trying to help you." Divus speaks, looking at you with slightly furrowed brows. You don't bother looking back at him. You don't want to meet his gaze. Your eyes make their way down to the floor as you twiddle your fingers and sigh again. You get up from your chair, walking over to the other side of the desk to return Divus' coat. Once the coat is placed back on his chair, you make your way back to your seat. However, Divus grabs your hand, pulling you towards him a bit.

"If I let you sit on my lap, will you promise to listen to the lesson?" He questions, letting go of your hand and looking up at you. A smile creeps onto your face as you nod. Divus pats his leg and sighs before you quickly make your way onto his lap. You snuggle your back into his chest, planting a kiss on his cheek before looking down at his desk. He places his head on top of yours and looks at the papers scattered over his desk. He grabs a book titled potionology basics and opens it to a page near the front.

~Time Skip~

"Do you think I've gotten any better?" You ask Divus as the two of you walk through the halls of the school.

"Absolutely." He grins. It's dark outside by the time you two finish the session, so Divus offered to walk you back to your dorm. You both walk out of the main school building, heading down the path to Ramshackle dorm. You get a little cold walking at night, so you shiver a bit and hold Divus' hand. He can see you shake, letting go of your hand for a second to remove his coat. Him pulling away his hand makes you look at him, wondering why he did so until you see him take his coat off. He wraps his coat around you before going back to hold your hand. The rest of the walk is silent. The two of you just walking together, holding hands. Your heart drops a little when you see Ramshackle dorm. You know Divus has to leave. Before you enter the gate, you begin removing Divus' coat. Before you can, he stops you.

"You can keep it tonight." He whispers, putting a hand on your face and pulling you into a kiss. He breaks the kiss and hugs you, burying his face in your neck. With one more kiss to the cheek, you walk into your dorm. Your face is flushed, and your heart is racing as you make your way up to your room for the night with thoughts of Divus running through your mind.
------------------------------

SkylarMller
I hope it's okay 🙃