Attention|Diavolo

NOT MY ARTWORK

Gamer reader x Diavolo

Teeny itty bitty bit of angst/Fluff

You love your boyfriend a lot, but sometimes he can get on your nerves. Like right now, he was off with Lucifer doing who knows what instead of spending time with you. The two of you haven't hung out in about a month, just the two of you. You haven't even talked all week. It's around 7 pm, and, like every night, you're playing video games on your PC in your room.

"Uugh. I can't believe he's off with Lucifer again. I mean, I'M his boyfriend, not HIM." You mutter to yourself, slumping down in your chair. Just then, your phone goes off. It's Diavolo. He's calling you. He's been silent all week, but now he wants attention. You press ignore and continue your game.

"Let's see how you like a taste of your own medicine."

A few minutes go by before you hear a knock on your door. You don't really think think about it and just tell whoever is out there to come in. However, once the door opens, you wish you hadn't said that. Diavolo creeps into your room, a frown on his face and his brows slightly furrowed. You glance at him for a second before going back to your game.

"I called you. Is your phone off?" He walks over to you, crossing his arms next to your chair. He clears his throat in an attempt to get your attention, but you don't look at him. You're upset at him, so why should he get your attention.

"M/N. Please look at me at least." Diavolo pouts, dropping his arms to his sides and furrowing his brows even more. You still don't answer him. He closes his eyes and sighs. You won't acknowledge his presence, which makes him a little sad. He doesn't know what he's done wrong. He looks at you with a smile on his face and an idea in his head. He pushes your arms up and slides himself onto your lap, wrapping his arms around your neck after dropping yours. He looks you in the eyes before going to kiss you. You stop him, holding your hand up to his mouth and pausing your game.

"You're really heavy, you know that? You're gonna break my chair... and probably my legs." You sneered. Now you HAVE to acknowledge his presence. He's interrupting your gaming and making it very hard to be mad at him. He smacks your hand out of the way before pressing his lips softly onto yours. At first, you're resistant, but you melt into the kiss. Once you've broken away, Diavolo starts laying kisses on your cheek.

"You're making it really difficult to be mad at you." You mumbled, planting your hands firmly on his hips. Diavolo stops kissing your cheek to look at you with sad eyes. Seeing him like this breaks your heart. You can't be mad at him anymore.

"What have I done wrong? Why are you upset with me?" He drops his head to your shoulder and sighs. You run one hand through his hair and the other, up and down his back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to go this far. I was mad because you haven't been hanging out with me or talking to me as much lately." You kiss the top of his head. He lifts his head, locking eyes with you for a second before giving you a kiss.

"No. I'm sorry, m/n. I should be spending more time with you. I promise I'll listen from now on. I love you." He whispers against your lips. You wrap your arms around his waist and hug him tightly, planting kisses all over his face. Giggles escape his mouth as you kiss him.

"I love you, too. Seriously though, you're really heavy." You stop kissing him to lay your forehead on his. He closes his eyes and drops his head to your shoulder. You kiss him again on the head and return to your PC to play your game with Diavolo comfortably situated on your lap.
------------------------------

SkylarMller
Sorry it took so long. I hope you like it:)