CHAPTER TWO

Awele the other of my best friends had just arrived from South Korea, she lived there with her husband and family she is married to a Korean and they had two kids, she was the first to get married before us, she had met her husband Kim through a dating site online and before we could say jack robinson he had come down to visit her and then got married and took her back.\

"So, you don reach abi, mama food "Awele teased me as she walked towards me and Andrea where we were seated at the table in a fancy restaurant.

I smiled and hugged ne " you know nah, anywhere food dey I must be there, looking good see as you dey shine wow!

" if you want to look like her or shine like her na good sperm dey cause am, if you dey collect better sperm everyday ya body go dey shine" Andrea chirped and Awele burst out laughing.

"how are you ladies I missed you guys so much, I have been begging that some day you guys wil come visit" She said taking a seat next to me

Andrea drank her wine " you know am a nursing mother now before I can travel, my baby will have to like a year older except say na thella but you know how her matter take be.

I rolled my eyes ' don't mind her jor, hopefully by year end I get a skincare workshop in Korea I will come and vist and follow you enjoy all this ya freshness.

"Ashawo, enjoy wetin? You wan enjoy her husband with her?"Andrea laughed " I don tell you source of freshness na better gbola nd sperm.

"Anyways,my husband is around though and I was thinking how about having that couples'retreat we talked about that time" she said

"couples retreat! But am still single abi am I excluded!" I asked

Andrea hissed " how that one take concern us , we have been planning this since over five years now and who says you will be single you can look for a guy or I can set you up with a single guy so that ..

" hell noo.. I cannot share a room with a total stranger nooo..

"calm down na! make I land na , separate rooms jare but you two can hang out so that you don't feel lonely and bored.

" I wont feel lonely" I and Andrea was just ranting while Awele laughed.

After so much deliberation the couples' retreat have agreed on upon on the last two weeks of the month and its to a rain forest resort located in the country. I had opted out that we travel outside the country but Andrea reminded me of her 5 months baby.

I was excited but not really happy especially with the fact that Andrea was going to introduce me to one of her husband's single rich friend .

Six days to trip countdown, I was in my showroom going through the inventory with my purchasing officer when a couple entered my store, I rarely paid attention to my customers but the height of the man caught my attention technically i like tall buff guys.

"Thella! Long time no see" the voice boomed

I froze and looked up it was one of my ex boyfriends then when I was in school Kenneth Amadi.

"hello Mr A madi long time no see, you still dey this country so " I smiled falsely as he walked towards me and I could notice that the woman close to him was frowning at me.

"Thella long time so good to see you, what are you doing here!" he smiled giving me a handshake " did you come shopping too

I laughed " no this is my store, I own it"

"wow that's good congratulations that's so good how is life " just at that moment his partner slightly coughed " sorry my bad this is my fiancée Nnenna, Nnennna meet my old time friend Thella" he said making introductions.

"Hello nice to meet you! Welcome to PA comestics and skincare" I smiled warmly slightly shaking her hand.

"actually we are here for some skincare, her face is kind of irritating her and someone gave us the info about your products.

I smiled " well we have a all types and ranges of skincare products for you, why don't you just come with me so I can take you around and give me what exactly you want" I said leading her over to a side, where I handed her over to one of my employees to take care and help her sort her self then I went back to what I was doing before.

"its so good it seems that you have done so well for yourself am really proud of you" he said coming closer to me.

"well its has been GOD all way through.

He nodded then he glanced at my empty ring finger " you are not married yet'

I sighed " No I am not yet married.

"Hmm, so all the Miss two good shoes that you were doing that time still you have not gotten yaself a man, although I admired and loved you then for being decent and upright butv sometimes being a good girl no dey pay " he scoffed at me. I silently gave my inventory officer sign to leave us.

" see Kenneth can you just go and meet your fiancée and leave me alone abeg I don't have time for this, please go away.

He smiled " and you had gotten prettier and of course I miss that smile and stuff,give me your number so that we can chat sometime

"why?

" stop forming strict, I have a couple of contacts would be very interested in your products, so I need your number besides I mean no harm I have a fiancée and will be getting married soon so no need to fear.not that I want you back or so?"He said shrugging.

" can you imagine who I saw today at my store today" I said holding one hand on my phone and the other hand I was swirling spaghetti on my fork.

"WHO?! The voices echoed, I was on conference call with my friends

"I saw Kenneth,,

"Kenneth, your ex boyfriend the former love of your life "Andrea chipped

"Yes oo my sister. Every one infact all my friends knew of how deeply I had loved him then, he was the only guy I had loved,

"Shuoo no be that your guy that year that just ghosted you all of a sudden, he just stopped talking or even calling you, wonders shall never cease person.

" well he came with his Fiancee" I said slurping my spaghetti " they came to buy products

"Hmm, how did you feel"

"well sincerely I didn't feel anything and thanKGod its been years and two I was just intetested in making sales and stuff and he even had the temerity to goad me about me being not married after doing miss goody shoes.

"Hmmm" they chorused.

"what is hmm inside the matter now " I asked

"You wont blame him na, how can somebody be dating you for years and na only once you let him touch you.

I scoffed "Andrea, sex does not keep a man and you could see that that was his agenda in the first place because he knew how deep I loved him and wanted him to wait for a while, then was it not after he slept with me that he all of a sudden ghosted me stop talking to me and blocked my line you all know how I suffered for that heartbreak. I was even surprised that I didn't even swear for him then but well all is byegones.

"Well, anyways that's that anyways, how are we all getting ready for the trip.

"Thella, you better buy bikini oo because we will go swimming and of course boat riding.

I laughed " with which body, omo no be this my fat body.

"try and look sexy my friend , you never can tell you fit see your future husband.

"story story"