⛓️ THREE: Little Chat Between Rivals ⛓️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Seoul International airport

Author pov

The door of the private jet opened as a woman came out from the plane..... It's almost a year that she went to USA with her husband as they need to solve other things that is happening between them..... Behind her, A young girl came out as that woman guards greet her and bow to her in respect...... She took off her shades as she look at her mens as her eyes are searching for someone...... That person came in front of her and bowed to her and said," Mam, it's nice to see you again...."

" Same here, Yeonjun..... I hope everything is going well... Including the search....", She said as she looked at the side and squinted her eyes seeing some people coming towards her...... Yeonjun looked at the direction where she is staring as the more they get near to her, she saw a very familiar person..... Yeonjun eyes widened seeing that as he immediately pulled out his gun and also her mens turned around seeing Yeonjun aiming his gun as they also pulled out their gun at the same direction....

On the other side, people who are coming towards her pulled out their gun too only their boss is looking at her with a smirk...... She glared at the person who just standing few feets away from her and each of their men's are pointing out their guns against each other......

" How are you, Ms. Lee Ji Ah??? Or should I say Mrs. Kang So Ryun ??? After all, you are the lady of Kang family and Wife of Mr. Kang Ho dong???", He said looking at her with a amused expression as obviously, he is loving the expression of her face ........

Ji Ah: Kim Namjoon, How are you??? And how is your brother?? I hope his shoulder is fine....Last time I checked, he got a cast on his hands......

Last time I checked, he got a cast on his hands