⛓️ NINETEEN: Happiness Shattered Like A piece Of Glass

[ Listen 🎧 to louder than bombs orchestra version while reading this]

⏯️⏹️⏮️

2 Months Later

Author's POV

Author's POV

Ariana slowly turned around and looked at Taehyung who is looking at Ariana with admirable eyes completely lost in her beauty.....

Ariana: Am I looking Good, Tae Tae????

She asked as she was feeling a little concerned about her figure as she never thought herself to be Mother in such a early age..... Because of pregnancy hormones, Ariana's mood swings changes like a speed of a light..... But Taehyung being patient, he handles everything pretty well.....

Taehyung slowly get up from the bed and went towards her and placed a small kiss on her forehead as he put his hand on belly and said," You are looking so amazing, Ari..... The most beautiful Woman of my life to whom I have ever set my eyes on..."

Ariana is seven months pregnant soon to be eight months just by few days.... Since the baby is going to come, Taehyung is right now extra careful about everything around her.... Taehyung doesn't even let her use stairs as he is afraid she might fall down so he shifted his room on the ground floor.....

And about the casualties that she is having because of the poison incident Years ago has damaged one of her internal organ that is also getting treated carefully under  doctor's supervision.....

Today, Taehyung and Ariana both are going for a little walk around the Jeju city .... She wanted to see the city view of Jeju Island so how can Taehyung say no to her sweet pregnant wife..... In this two months, both Taehyung and Ariana's relationship that was filled with extreme bitterness is slowly turning into sweet ..... The things are going well between them and the reason is the little baby who binds them together.....