⛓️ TEN: Beginning Of Choas ⛓️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

A whole day went just like that as Ariana is locked up in that room by her father only reason of it is Taehyung...... She needed to meet Taehyung because she needed to know how he is right now.... Obviously, her mother must have something done to Taehyung that she can't let her to meet him .... She is worried if she hurted Taehyung really badly..... They're enemies of each other..... Obviously, it won't go well...... Ariana who is worried sick about the whole situation just then she heard the door opened reavealing a very least person she expected..... Ariana's eyes widened seeing that person...... She became emotional as she don't know it's her pregnancy hormone that made her like this or she really missed her..... But right now, she really needed someone to be with her...... Ariana went to hug her as that person smiled seeing her cute behavior..... They pulled out as Ariana said," How are you here, Hyun Soo???"

She asked as she didn't understand how she was here..... Hyun Soo give her a bittersweet smile as her memories went through those horrible days of her life.... But she overcomed it very well and right now, Hyun Soo has a big family.... And Ariana is her elder cousin.....

Hyun Soo: that's a really long story.... But I heard you are pregnant....  See you look a little chubby now.... But you look cute.....

And with that the conversation between them went over two hours as Ariana talked to Hyun Soo about so many things..... She get to know what happened after her kidnapping and her relationship with Hyun Soo.... They are related and she didn't know that......  After all of this, Ariana looked a little sad as that didn't go unnoticed by Hyun Soo as she asked," You are sad about something?? What is going on your Head??? Sharing things might give you the solution of the problems...."

Ariana sighed as she told her everything about Taehyung and her relationship with him and turns of events that lead her here right now.... Hyun Soo thought about the whole conversation with Ariana as she asked," How can you love someone who kills people???? They're mafias.... They're criminals??? "

 They're criminals??? "