⛓️ EIGHTEEN: I want to love you like this ⛓️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Taehyung's Room, Pavel's Hideout

Author's POV

The next morning, Ariana has gained her consciousness as she slowly opened her eyes and found Taehyung beside her sleeping peacefully...... Ariana just stared at his face didn't said anything...... The sun rays are peeping through the window making Taehyung's skin glow...... Ariana's hand slowly traces Taehyung's cheek as Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and saw Ariana looking at him with a misty eyes......

Ariana: you are so bad, Taehyung..... I hate you.... You always do this..... You again took me far away from my parents, didn't you??? Where am I , this time?????

Hearing Ariana's question, he weakly smiled at her and answered,"  Jeju Island,We're still in Korea....."

Slowly Ariana's hand went on the left side of Taehyung's chest as she heard the heartbeat of Taehyung as Ariana closed her eyes to feel it......

"3, 2, 1 ......", Ariana counted as both of their heart is beating together in sync....... Taehyung put his hand on Ariana's hand feeling that euphoric feeling that he missed for a very long time..... The serenity of this peace that Taehyung has longed for......

Ariana opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung with admiration as Taehyung placed a kiss on her forehead...... On the other side, Taehyung placed his another hand on Ariana's belly caressing the baby bump...... All of a sudden, Taehyung felt a kick where he is touching the baby bump making him gasp in surprise.... Ariana yelp in pain as her little angel kicked again showing them the presence of him.....

Taehyung looked at Ariana still in disbelief in what he felt as Ariana smiled happily letting him know what he felt is so true.......