Without Seasoning?(yuji x reader)🌸

"So you're telling me you ate a finger and it gave you like superpowers ?" You asked , no sane person would belive this story . Having known itadori and his super human strength the story seemed even more far fetched.

"More like cursed power , they'll eventually kill me" He answered

"And this is the reason you're going to a high school where a teacher like that is allowed to teach ? Bad desicion my boy bad desicion." You nodded your head sympathetically , making a joke in a situation like this seemed like the only option .
After all who would belive the nonsense itadori was spouting.

You did , because as a trial you were allowed to hit gojo straight across the face and you failed , because there was this infinity thingy coming between his face and your hand ; and no you weren't going to comment about the height difference , you were still growing after all .

"So you're gonna die ? Like for real ?"You asked a lot less concerned than you actually should be .

"Yeah , but not very soon. They're gonna find all 20 fingers and then feed them to me and then kill me ."itadori seemed more chilled with this whole situation than you expected.

'Eating fingers huh , who would've thought my boyfriend would be that kinky , but wait a minute '

"Do you like cook the fingers and season them or stuff ? Will that be cannibalism? I heard human fingers and toes are really fibrous when it comes to cannibalism."

"No he doesn't, he just swallows them whole like a fucking mini ice lolly" some pretty girl with short hair shouted .

The emo dude accompanying her continued "How do you know about the cannibalism part?"

"Isn't that basic info everyone should have , and man that's scary . You should atleast cook them properly and season them , must be very unsanitary if they were wrapped in some nasty old bandage for a thousand years."

"Your boyfriend eats fingers that give him powers but would eventually lead to his death and that's what KS your main concern? And how is that a basic info??" The emo dude said interjection again.

"Man you talk a lot for someone looking as emo as you. And everybody's gotta die someday . No point being upset before his death and wasting time that could be spent enjoying " You said , "Anyways is suggest using kashmiri read chilli with jalapeños. "

When itadori told everybody that they needed to relay the information to his girlfriend nobara was concerned as to how and why a girl would date an idiot like him while megumi pondered how could itadori take the task of telling his girlfriend about such a disaster with so much ease , now both of them had they're questions answered.

Meanwhile you lectured itadori on how to season fingers while the albino man and your boyfriend took notes, "and then fry them , but never eat them without some godamn seasoning"

"Those are not your potato fries woman , leave my damn fingers our of your frying pan."Said a mouth from your boyfriends cheek...?

'Damn , sex is gonna be intresting now on ' You thought 'but not letting him touch me until he promises me to not eat those crusty musty fingers without any godamn seasoning.'