A Teaser (toji x reader)🍋

Snacking in the middle of the night had never been a better idea .
There you stood backed up in a corner of kitchen of the fushiguro household . The veiny hands of the jacked single dad restricting your movement in a kabedon as your chest heaved with heay breathing .

You knew what was possibly coming up next and you couldn't wait for the man to put aside his hesitation and give in to the temptations of your body .

Hesitantly but swiftly he brought his Lips vlosers to yours pulling you into a deep yet gentle kiss. You've been imagining this for a while now , along with other stuff you wouldn't admit but your imagination had failed you gor the first time.

His green eyes staring your e/c ones , seemingly knowing everything there was to know about you as he smirked pulling you into another passionate kiss and leaving you breathless.

"Have been wanting it for a while huh babygirl?" He said shattering all illusions of this being a dream .

His other hand swiftly lifting you up , placing you on the nearby counter as he stood between your legs . Hand on your waist holding you close as if his life depended on it while the other one played with the stap of your top .

"Asked you something ."He stated in the authorities tine that'd send chills down your spine while stopping his motion completely .

"Yeah , and you're delaying it further" You said Crossing your legs around his waist , guiding one of his hands towards your mouth and Licking the fingers .

Toji watched in amazement as you managed to push his hands slicked with saliva near your throbing core "Yeah alright sorry for not acting up sooner , now let me handle it." He said taking in account your desperation .

Pushing aside your panties , he inserted a single finger inside you . A sudden moan erupting you as his mouth landed right on the sweet spot on your neck.

You could feel his smirk on your neck , as he managed to add another digit inside your cunt and curling the fingers further .

Bitting your lips to keep it together , afterall baby megumi slept in a room upstairs and as his nanny , you wouldn't want him to see such a sight .

Toji understood your dilemma but was not slightly bothered by it , he continued thrusting his fingers as his Lips travelled downwards on your neck.

A simultaneous bite on the sweet spot on your neck and the mere addition of the third finger had you orgasming shakily on his finger .
Entagling your fingers in his hair , you lifted his head to bring his ears to tye level of your lips ,
"Let's move it to the bedroom , shall we ."

The moment those words ushered out of your mouth you were being lifted in the strong arms of the man that's supposed to be your boss . Carrying you into a room with the guarantee of a night that you most likely wouldn't forget .