The trip to space!

Uzi was packing her bags excitedly. She jumped from part of her room to the other, grabbing items she deemed necessary. " This gun, a grenade, ooh! How about this broken sign as a shield?!" she said, as held it up, grinning. " It might get... messy." she added as she glanced around the room. She finished packing with a satisfied smirk, and walked out the door. She meet up with N, V, Thad, Doll and Lizzy. A few others showed up to see them off. "Took you long enough." Lizzy scoffed.

      "I have to be well prepared, we got be ready to break those humans!" Uzi explained. V let out a ugly laugh. The younger droids looked at her in confusion, while N just nervously smiled. " Don't they teach you kids anything?" V asked with a shrug. "Humans... have blood. They just won't break...; they'll bleed." She said, leaning inwards to be scary.

  "What's... blood?" Lizzy asked, tilting her head. "Da." Doll added, also confused. "What living creature use as electricity for their wires." N said smiling peacefully. V slid in excitedly adding, "Yeah! 'Cept they call them veins!" She said as she wiggled her claws. N shook his head disaprovingly. "Well, we still need to prepare... which is why... I filled my artillery!" Uzi exclaimed, dumping out the bag's contents. "Um. Hey, bud?" N meekly asked Uzi. "Hm?" Uzi responded. "Did you only pack weapons?" he asked.

   Uzi scoffed at him. "Nooo... I also packed a sheild!" She said, holding it up to him. N ran over to get his bag, " Thank goodness I made sure to pack safety measures!" He picked up his bag and handed it Uzi. The weight almost made her fall back. N started to list what he packed, " I got; Extra batteries, bike helmets, knee pads, 6 different sized wrenches, extra bolts-" "N, you didn't pack all that junk in there!" V scolded. N rolled his eyes, fanning a hand at her. He told her, "Of course not." He then held up another bag, saying, "I packed the rest in here!" N said, smiling. V looked annoyed.

      " Come on! Let's get to the genocide already!" Uzi said with a huge grin. Thad gently placed a hand on her should. "Now, Uzi, remember what anger management said?" Uzi looked back at Thad. "But-!... I..." she sighed and claimed down. She gently patted his hand. "Thanks." "Anytime." Thad said. V rolled her eyes, disgusted. "Any last words? Homicidal leader?" Lizzie said, with her arms cross and a smug look. Uzi looked caught off gaurd.

      She walked into the center of the group and said, " Let's... go take back our planet!" throwing a fist in the air. Thad and N cheered and clapped, followed by some others. A smile appeared on Uzi's face. She smiled back at Thad, who proudly smiled, and gave her a thumbs up. "It won't be easy, but war never is. I don't know when we'll get back, but we will come back to you all." She looked at N and V. "Are you guys ready?" " Yeah. Sure." "I think so?"

     Just then, something that sounded like screaming could be heard in the distance. Uzi looked confused, and slowly turned around. Everyone was surprised to see her dad run over. "D-dad?! What's wrong?" Uzi exclaimed. Her dad looked down to the side, dejected. He slowly look at her, and said, "I... I know... I been a terrible dad. Like a home without any doors; I wasn't there to protect you when you needed me. But... I would amiss if I let my dear, only daughter go out there."

     "Dad...-" Uzi started, looking concerned. "-Let me finish. So I'm going to fight beside you, and won't leave you again." Khan said. Uzi looked surprised. V rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Dad... are you really, really sure?" Uzi asked. Her dad made a nervous expression,  and twitched. "No- gah, it doesn't matter. You're my daughter, and I'm the adult. I gotta do what's best. Now step aside children, I gotta some management to file a complaint to." Khan said, marching by, trying to make that sound intimidating.

      Doll, Lizzie, and Uzi looked on in shock. Lizzie laughed at him. Uzi shook her head, groaning. "Aw, what a sweet man. I think he really feels bad about the past, Uzi." N said, look down to her. Uzi looked up at him, then looked down, making a mournful expression. "Yeah... you're right. Maybe...maybe I should give him a chance." N smiled meekly at her. " And... having more droids will insure our victory?" he nervously asked. Uzi smiled up at him, more confidently. " Right. Let's go kick those humans' asses." She reach out a fist, N reached out his, and they fistbump.

      They turned around to face everyone. Uzi quitely said, "Well... I guess this it." The group waved. Thad ran over. He looked nervous,  and said, "I... I got this for you. A war empress can't kick butt without a place to keep her weapons." Thad held up a baldric with a black and  pink, cracked monitor and bones pin on it. Uzi gasped. She eagerly smiled and gently took it from him, admiring it. She hugged him, and said, "Thanks, Thad." "Come back to us." Thad said softly, with concern on his face. "I will. I promise." Uzi replied.

     They waved to eachother as she boarded the patchwork ship. After some sputtering, the rocket ship blasted off. Slowly fading into space.